More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sunkiss sunkiss

What happens next?

Seduce her

Brian made a plan to seduce Emily. He had watched her long enough to know that her needs were not being fufilled, and that if she had a chance to be fucked properly she would not turn it down.

Brian followed her to the market, and approached her. His cock already started to throb at the thought of them breathing the same air.He quivered with excitement when approaching her. “Hello?”

She turned to him and looked him up and down. “Uh, hi?”

Brian trembled. He wanted to pin her against the wall and hammer into her right at that second. Her milky pale skin and plump breasts were even more gorgeous up close. “Uh, I just had to tell you how stunning you look. I couldn’t help but notice you from across the market.”

Emily smiled. “Oh, thanks. You’re sweet.”

Brian smiled back warmly, inching closer towards her so that he could feel her hot breath against him. He supressed a moan and whispered, “Let me take care of you.” Emily’s eyes widened, but she didn’t step away. “I know you’re craving to be fucked like you deserve.”

Brian felt his cock throb in his pants. Emily whimpered slightly and nodded, her panties dampening at his dirty words. She hadn’t reached her sexual needs in a long time. His straightfoward dimeanor made her incredibly horny.

Brian reached for her thigh, and she suddenly snapped out of it. “Wait, no.” She hesitated. “I have a boyfriend. And you’re a stranger.” Her lips trembled before she ran off, dropping her groceries.

Brian groaned in defeat. However, this whole experience would give him jerk-off material for months.

He still craved Emily, and he would still get her.

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)