More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sfmm22 Sfmm22

Boss or Secretary?

Secretary

Gabriella Flores was a young 21 year old straight out of college. She was an attractive Latina with perky B cups, nice tight round ass that looked excellent when she bent over, perfect dark black hair, and topped of with a natural subtle sexy deviance about her. Having only recently graduated from college there wasn't much in terms of work for her despite any academic success she had which is why she is in the lowly position of secretary to her misogynist pig of a boss. Gabriella's boss was David Wenders and despite the misogyny wasn't too half bad in the looks department especially considering that he was almost twice her age. His dark brown hair was barely starting to fade away, while his regular trips to the gym had certainly paid off for him as he was definitely well built, and then of course there were the rumors. Big Dick Dave was what they liked to call him whether or not the rumors were true you can't really say for certain.

Gabriella knew that her boss loved having complete power over her though making her do excessive tasks that quite honestly shouldn't have been her responsibility, for instance acting as an alibi to when he went to go see his mistress. Then of course there were the times that he would eye her body up and down all the time not bothering to hide the obvious erections he got from eyeing her up. Not to mention all the suggestive comments that he would make on a regular basis to her. While Gabriella didn't know it yet things were about to drastically change in her favor and Dave well he was about to learn a lesson in how he should be properly treating women.

Window of oppurtunity

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)