More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SlidingInSilk SlidingInSilk

Play a little or continue exploring?

Secret Passage

A sudden breeze caught the shuttered window and pulled the latch open. Isabo gasped and ran for the window, her new toy lying forgotten on the bed. As she stood at the window she felt the wind blow around her to the outside.

"Strange." She thought to herself. The door was closed so where could the wind be coming from? She moved around the room looking at the furniture and walls. It was just as she moved passed the bureau that she felt it.

A cold chill ran through her spine and the breeze crept over her feet and under her long skirts. There was a seam in the wall barely noticeable but for an accumulation of fine dust. Isabo pried at the seam with her fingers but nothing happened. She had heard of secret passages in some bigger older castles so she pressed against the wall and pulled on the wall sconce. Finally, when she twisted it the hidden door swung back away from her revealing a passage. Isabo returned to the bed and pulled a candle from the nightstand. She lit it and entered the passage.

The air smelled of old plaster and mold. Isabo moved quickly through the passage. It turned and seemed to weave downward as well as out. Finally it opened into a large dark room. Isabo lit the old wall torches with her candle. The room flared up and brightened. Isabo turned and looked around. She sucked in her breath as she took in the sights.

There were a lot of harnesses hanging from the ceiling. There were several tables spread around the room as well, each had a different angle and all of them had restraints attached. She came across a covered tray and removed the cloth.

"Oh!" Isabo gasped and then grinned. On the tray were two rows of varying sexual devices and toys. Some she had never seen before.

Realizing what the tables and restraints were for, she stepped up to one on a greater incline and ran her hands along it's curves. The wood was polished and soft.

"WHA...?" Isabo grappled for her balance then found herself seated on the table. The restraints moved of their on power and locked first her wrists then the ankles into place. Isabo screamed and wrenched her body around trying to get free. Her heart pounded madly in her chest as she craned her head around looking for whoever was doing this. Then she stared in horror as her skirts were lifted and individually torn from her body.

"You are mine now sweet one." A disembodied voice filled her ear. It was masculine and had the feel of power to it. She shivered as ghostly hands tore open the lacings of her bodice and tore of her blouse. Her unrestrained breasts fell free and she groaned as she felt first one nipple than the other be suckled by this invisible . Scared but also incredibly horny, Isabo wasn't sure what she should do.

What's going to happen to Isabo?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)