More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bam316 bam316

What happens on Night Two

Second Night as Ms. Marlowe Continues to Iron Out the Club & Begins to Fall in Love with Her New Night Boss

Six Forty-Five Pm Vegas Time Edward looked upon the world from the condo above his new purchased club watching the human race going to and from Casinos to different events at different venues from Mandalay Bay resort to the sky needle roller coaster as his brides came beside him all decked out in their silky Lingerie as he got a cell phone call. "Ahhh Mistress what a pleasant surprise yes, we are all getting adjusted we think and yes, the club has a lot of work and potential."

As his Queen asks if his wives are nearby as he said "of course My queen" as she requested the phone on speaker as he placed the phone on speaker his wives all said "Evening Mistress Connie and Madam Kenna hope you all have fun at your club tonight and think about us while you are there" as they both chuckled "not a day and night goes by I miss all your cold warm embrace, my children."

Kenna and Connie said "we shipped the rest of your belongings to you well clothing wise at least but the house we felt was a total disaster so we took the liberty to burn it to the ground but not to worry we found doubles that had your same blood types and age and blamed it on arson to fake your deaths and blamed your former high school bully for the fall."

That should have made Sally, Janice, and Edward pissed off but understood why to keep the old house when it was a rat-infested cesspool of their old shattered human existence and failures his queen was right we are dead technically but never felt more alive even though we now live as permanent night owls and sophisticated animals that live on human blood, as all three of his wives were getting ready for the night.

They all heard the elevator door ding and the smell of a human with a light smell of jasmine perfume as Bridget Marlowe meekly walks into the dim lit entrance and Said. Mr. Bastille, anyone, here" as Janice walked out dressed in a red strapless dress and jaw-dropping high heels.

She saunters towards Bridget as she said "Ms. Bastille," "that's actually Mrs. but it’s ok and please call me Janice," "oh ok Janice so sorry." As Janice said "what for" as Bridget said "if I offended you" as Janice said "nonsense hunny it’s ok you should lighten up," causing her to look into Janice’s eyes at You should lighten up and live a little “Lighten Up” “Live A Little” as Janice let go of the mental control.

Bridget said "Edward I spent most of the morning booking the desired agents to come in and outs to design the look of the club for you and I even got the highest paid magician in Vegas personal work crew to help design the club stage and hidden entranceways to design layouts that you and your bosses desired so you and your family here will not have to lift a finger."

Janice, Sally, and Mina said "where are all the good stores at" as Bridget said "most of the good shops are within all the hotels and casinos strung throughout but be aware most of the items in those places will drain you dry" while all three chuckled "I hope not" as Bridget didn’t get the joke.

Edward said "join us in a drink" as She said "I... I… Don’t Drink" as Edward looked into her eyes, "relax," “Relax” "you want to have a drink," “Want To Have A Drink” "from now on you will have wine to unwind from a stressful day," “Drink Wine To Unwind From Stressful Day” "and learn to live a life of pure bliss," “Life, Pure Bliss.” "Also change your attire," “Change Attire” "on the count of three everything will be back to normal until you hear One of us say Red, Red, Wine then you will go back into your Current Trance nod if you understand." As Bridget nodded in a yes fashion as he said "one… two…. Three" as Bridget continued to talk business like nothing happened.

When Sally said "I’m thirsty anyone wants a drink." "I’ll take one what do you have" as Sally said "Red, Red Wine" causing Bridget to look a little spaced while she remembers the triggers and said "sure I’ll take a glass of that I need to unwind a bit anyway," as Janice and Mina said "that’s it my girl let your hair down and live life for once" as Edward said in her easily suggested state "from now on you will pick up a bottle of Red wine to drink when you leave here and learn to love the taste like second nature." “Purchase Wine from now on” “Learn To Love Taste” as Edward recounted to three.

Bridget said "the crews will start in two weeks" as Bridget said "I noticed that we have an entire second floor not being used would you like me to try and get you a gambling license since it’s in middle of their yearly plan we can get you certified probably half the cost of original plan" as Edward said "go ahead the more services we offer the better the profits right" as Bridget made the call and got the license in a pending status as Edward said "we should call it a day as we want to visit some of the sites we now call home." As Bridget said "ok Mr.." as he cut her off and said "remember first name basis" as she caught herself and said, "Edward, you and your ladies have fun and don’t spend too much money tonight" as they chuckled "Good Night Bridget," as Bridget said "see you tomorrow Edward" as she went to the elevator and rode it down.

As Bridget Hailed a cab on the busy Vegas strip she was asked where too as she said "before I head home I want to stop at a place that sells wine" as he said of course as he drove off to an unknown location for a while and stop as Bridget said to "keep the meter running be back in five minutes."

As she entered the liquor store and purchased a bottle of red wine as she entered the cab giving her driver a six pack for his troubles as he drove her home as she finally makes it around twelve twenty-three am as she drew a nice hot bubble bath and poured a wine glass of wine as she slowly stripped from her cumbersome clothing as she gently eases into the hot bubbly water as it danced all over her skin.

As she sipped her wine as her hands gently wash her gentle flesh as the wine and the hot water starts to make her feel more than relaxed.

she caresses her wet soaking tit as she passively pinched her left nipple then moved to her right as she threw her head back in the throes of pure bliss as she places both of her wet soapy thighs on the basin of the tub as her hands traveled down her midriff as she found the source of her pure bliss as her fingers worked her soaked vagina with the soapy water as her palm gently bump her clit as she moans out as two fingers inserted inside herself as her cervix and vaginal walls sucked two fingers inside her coating her fingers with her own slick juices as the hot water and the cool air in the bathroom made her skin steam as her fingers and hips bucked in tandem.

She found her inner G-spot as she screamed out loud "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH EDWARD FUUUUUUUUCKKKK MMMEEEEEEE Please!" As she passed out in the now lukewarm water panting like her life had open up like a romance novel based on her life had led her to complete and utter bliss like Edward said.

She licked the juice and bubbles from her cunt drenched fingers MMMMing at the taste while toweling off without a bother of putting on clothes as she walked to the bedroom naked to the world and passed out with three fingers in her folds with a big smile on her slept filled face as the crickets can be heard all around her peaceful sleep.

Night Three as Edward Grooms Bridget towards her New Calling

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)