More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wulffclan Wulffclan

Who are you, and what happened?

Sebastian, 23, Pokemon: Sylveon

For me, the hardest part of training an Eevee, is choosing the name. I didn’t want to just call my Pokemon by what they were, what if I had more that one? Pokemon need names just like people do, but Eevee is hard.

Most Pokemon stay within their type, so calling a Growlith Inferno still makes sense when it’s an Arcanine. But not Eevee. They are guaranteed to change type when they evolve.

I found her when I pulled her from a drainage ditch after a flash flood, when I was 8. I asked her if she wanted to come with me and she said yes. Or at least I think she did, because, after convincing Mom and Dad to let me keep her, we were together forever, so she needed a name. After writing down every girls name I could think of, including Mom and my moms name, crossing both off before the ink dried, we spent what seemed like a million hours choosing the perfect one. Alexis, Lexi for short.

Dad kept reminding me that I couldn’t put her in a pokeball until I was old enough to start my Pokemon journey, and before I even went to Professor Elm to get my starter (Cyndaquil) she was in a pokeball, registered to me. Since then she has been in her ball only under circumstances.

A few times, we discussed her evolving. I assured her that I wanted her to be happy with what she became. I began to wonder if an Eevee could evolve without the use of a stone when, wouldn’t you know it, about two years ago she evolved into a Sylveon.

I will never understand why people seem to think it is somehow emasculating for a guy to have a fairy type Pokémon. The joke is on them though, when they get beaten by that fairy Pokémon.

A little over six months ago, we were exploring Mt. Silver when I was badly poisoned by a Parasect. We were deep in the caves, and low on supplies. With the poison doing it's work, I was shivering and would swear I was delusional, because all I remember was a flash like a Pokemon evolution , a pair of hands taking hold of mine and what felt like a Sylveons ribbons wrapping around me and the chime of her Healing Bell. I remember thinking "Wouldn't it be great if that worked on humans?" The last thing I remember before slipping into unconsciousness was a girls voice whispering "Master, no."

When I came too, I felt better. Hungry, but not poisoned. Lexi seemed shocked and when I asked her what happened, but she was acting all weird so I chocked it up to being scared by what happened.

Then, a few weeks ago we were sitting on the beach west of Olivine City, setting up camp for the night. I just got a fire going when Lexi curled up next to me. After dinner as we settled into our tent, I hugged her and said "You're my best friend, you know? I want you to know that I love you." The next moment there was the flash of an evolution again when it was done I was laying next to a girl about a head shorter than me.

And she was pink.

And furry.

And had ribbons.

And was, umm... naked.

"Oh, master" she whispered, "I love you too. I happy you say that. Was scared you not want me anymore."

"Lexi?" I asked, more confused than I have ever been in my life. "Is that you?"

"Yes, I Lexi. Not know what happen. Hear you say you love me and then.... my happy."

"Oh, wow, this is a lot to take in. Can all pokemon do this? Has it ever..." I trail off.

She blushes and looks ashamed. "In cave."

"So I DIDN'T imagine it! That's a relief!"

At this, I notice that she is nervous. "Wait, what do you mean I wouldn't want you? Is that why you've been acting strange?" She nods and I wrap her in my arms, kissing her forehead. "I loved you even before you saved my life. I wouldn't be where I am without you."

"Oh, Master! My happy so much to you say that! I love you too!"

"Wait, why do you keep calling me master?”

“Am not your Pokemon? I not serve Master?”

“Oh, no Lexi” i assure her, “You’re not my servant, not my . You’re my Lexi and I love you.”

“Oh, sir!” (that will have to do for now) “I love you too” she says with tearful eyes.

As she snuggled up to me, it occurs to me that she is a soft naked female getting very cozy with me.

What do we do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)