More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Which Legends Ep?

Season 3 Episode 3

(2042)

As John watched The Legends confront Zari, he decided to not intervene, as she would give him hell if he did.

(Some Fucking Forest)

As Zari Came under attack by the Water Witch, John finally Attacked and Tried to kill her. ''Beloved.'' John Says To Zari as Amaya scares her Granddaughter away. ''My Love, You Came back for me.'' Says Zari. ''I always said I would, and Unlike my Father, I am a Man of my Word.'' Says John as he and Zari Kiss Romantically. Jax Then clears his Throat. ''Excuse me, but this ain't exactly the Best Place for a Make-out Sesh.'' Says the Young Black Man. ''Hey shut up Jeffery, I haven't my Little Z in a Hundred Years, and besides I am her Husband after all.'' Says John as he nods to Zari and they leave for the Waverider.

(Endgame, 2042)

John watched as the Two Legends Mick and Amaya tried to convince Zari To join up with them. ''Yes You are Z. Your like me, a Fighter, a Fighter for what is right. Besides My Father is still out there somewhere, and who better than his Son and Daughter-in-Law to take him down once and for all?'' Asks John. ''Who the Hell are you anyway?'' Asks Mick. ''My Name is Thawne, John Thawne, My Father is Eobard Thawne, Yes, That Eobard, and Like My Little Z and Miss Jiawe here, I am a Totem Guardian.'' Says John as he reveals the Fire and Earth Totems.

Next Episode?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)