More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ankoino Ankoino

First Up The Harem Master

Season 1 - Gary Tanner

Gary was a normal guy. A good, stable, boring office job. A beautiful, successful girlfriend. All around a happy, but average life. When he got a weird email asking if he wanted to be the first "harem master" of a new reality game show he chuckled, assuming it was a scam, but clicked yes mostly because the idea made him chuckle.

A week later a man in an expensive looking black suit approached him as he was walking home from work. "Are you Gary Tanner?" He asked.

"Yeah? Why." Gary responded.

"You've been selected as the first master for A Harem of Cards. Come with me please." The man said gesturing towards a limo.

"Wait, what? That was real?" Gary stammered in shock.

"Yes sir, Mr. Tanner. Right this way." The man in the suit answered.

"Ok." Gary muttered getting in the limo. "So are we going to an office to sign forms or what?" Gary asked the man sitting in the limo with him. He never got an answer as suddenly everything went black.

Gary woke up in an extravagant looking, massive room. Propping himself up he looked around, confused and slightly terrified with a strange pain in the back of his neck. "What the fuck." He muttered to himself. As he climbed out of the enormous, incredibly comfortable bed he caught his reflection in the full length mirror and stopped. He was wearing a tailored suit, classic black on white. His slightly curly blond hair looked like it had been professionally styled and cut. Even his complexion looked a bit off, his pale skin evened out as he realized someone had put makeup on him.

Before he could even process all of that there was a dinging noise above him followed by a female voice saying, "Mr. Tanner to the entryway please, your introduction is about to start."

Despite his doubts he felt a strange compulsion to obey the voice as well as a strange instinctive knowledge of where to go. As he opened the double doors at the front of the bedroom he found himself in a giant, circular, room with a crystal chandelier above and marble tile below.

A gorgeous black woman in a red and black dress greeted him instantly. "Good morning Gary. I trust you had a nice nap before tonight's festivities?" She asks with a big smile.

"Nap?" Gary scoffs. "That's one way to describe it. What the fuck is going on here."

"The show's beginning. I'm Kat Thompson, the host." She laughs as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. "We're going to go out front and I'm going to interview you. Then, the first wave of girls will arrive, one by one, and we'll introduce them."

"But where are we? Can I call my girlfriend? My job?" Gary questions.

"Now now, don't worry about that sort of trivial thing." She reassures him. Gary knows that shouldn't be enough to change anything but a calm comes over him nonetheless and he can feel his questions being pushed out of his mind. "Now come with me please."

She guides him to a small podium in front of the mansion, surrounded by a beautiful lawn and carefully maintained gardens. Suddenly Kat has a microphone in her hands and starts talking into it, Gary notes there's no cameras, but feels an undeniable sensation of being watched nonetheless as Kat asks, "So, what are you looking for in an ideal woman?"

"Uh, compatibility I guess. You know, like chemistry." Gary answers uncertainly, the whole thing feelings like a dream.

"Aww." Kat coos. "How sweet. What about physically? You strike me as a tit guy."

Gary stammers at that, "I uh-I mean I guess." His cheeks turning bright red.

"No need to by coy." Kat giggles. "The whole world is going to know everything there is to know about what gets you off by the end of this season."

"Sorry." Gary mutters, still deeply blushing.

"It's okay, Gary." Kat puts a reassuring hand on his shoulder, "It's cute how reserved you are. I can't wait to see you break out of your shell. Are you excited to start meeting the sexy ladies competing to be in your harem?"

With a gulp Gary nods. He briefly thinks of his girlfriend, Andrea back home and a pang of guilt shoots through him, but there's also an anxious excitement running through him at the thought of beautiful women competing for his attention. "I'm ready." Gary says with a nervous laugh.

"Well don't get too excited." Kat informs him, "You'll only be meeting the first of four girls tonight. We'll be introducing four new girls every week to keep things fresh and exciting for you. And to ease you in a bit, I think you'll find the first four contestants more than a little familiar. I think I hear one arriving now."

Who Is It?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)