More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jordan42377 Jordan42377

What will happen next for Nicole?

Search for more videos

(Model Name: Jia Lissa)

Nicole sat for a minute thinking but knew she needed to know more about that woman. She quickly ran a search but came up empty since she didn't have the woman's name. She used the excuse to run a search for interracial porn and began looking through the thousands of interracial videos. "What the hell is wrong with me?" She had to ask herself when she realized she'd stopped looking for the woman. Instead she'd been focusing on the videos and what they showed and she was soaked through her yoga pants. She was about to close the page when she happened to notice a new video labeled black breeders. What caught her attention most was the woman shown was the one she'd been searching for. She opened the video quickly but her attention was grabbed by the image that first came up. Her look alike was showing off her baby bump as she sucked a black cock.

She started the video but heard her own breath hitch at the way the video had her easily imagining it was her who was black bred. She absentmindedly ran a hand into her panties to rub her clit as she watched the video. She was surprised when she climaxed at the same time the black man was cumming inside her look alike in the video. She quickly pulled her top off to dry her hand off before looking at the cast list but grew frustrated that her look alike wasn't listed by name. She finally gave up for the moment as she stood and went to wash her hands and change her clothes. She blew a bored and frustrated breath as she thought over her options. She finally decided that she should start looking for a job even if Mark didn't want her working. She went back through to the computer to upload her resume but realized she hadn't closed the browser. She swallowed hard as she opened a new tab to hit the job search websites. She then pulled up her resume and went over it before uploading it to a few different sites.

An hour later she frowned at a knock on the door knowing she wasn't expecting anyone. She quickly went through to the door to find her sister waiting with a black woman she'd never met. She sighed but pulled the door open and a smile. "Hey sis, mind if we come in?" Becca Warren smiled but thought her sister looked frazzled. "Hi Becca, come on in. Do you guys want some coffee or anything?" Nicole smiled politely wondering why her sister was there and who the other woman was.

What could her sister want and who is the stranger?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)