More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thesuperman97 thesuperman97

What happens when you awaken?

Sean McNamara

Sean McNamara had gotten the gift weeks ago and had spent his time ravaging his old high-school crushes to hundreds of orgasms, sowing his wild oats, and testing out the limits of this ability. So far he had found no limit to the things this power could change. While he appeared normal on the outside, the tall, broad shouldered man had plans for his life, and this power was going to do just that for him...

...but not before he took his .

Many people were on his "list," but no one was above Rebecca Thomas. Even physically she was an imposing woman. Standing at six feet tall, with dark eyes, and even darker hair, she towered over most women, and a lot of men. She had spent the better part of the past three-years making our blue-eyed hero as miserable as possible. A staunch, feminist, who was a full fledged lesbian, Rebecca was not only older, but had more prestigious degrees than Sean. When the time came to promote either Sean or Rebecca, the hiring team went with the more distinguished pedigree. Sean couldn't blame them, but it still hurt.

He continued to work hard, hoping another position would open up on another team, but every time he applied, Rebecca had already soured the grapes. See, as much as she wanted to get rid of most of the men on her team, she focused on Sean because he was her closest rival. She felt that if she could take him out, others would step into line and probably quit, or crumple under the weight of her iron fist.

Despite his newfound ability, Sean had still kept his job. He continued to work as hard as he had every single day before he had gotten it. Rebecca had tried to set traps for him, but he avoided them at every turn. Just yesterday, the young receptionist had (under orders from Ms. Thomas) tried to get Sean alone in the copy room so she could falsely accuse him of harrassment. He'd set things right, however by making the very pretty Kimmy choose between being a secret cam-girl with a permanent bikini as a uniform and being a stripper who had a thing for wearing tail-plugs up her ass to work. Her bring pink bikini looked especially nice today.

How does Sean start his ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)