More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tall da boy Tall da boy

Who will you follow and when?

Sean MacGuire at Horseshoe overlook

The young Irishman had to admit that it was a great party. After being set free from those mercenaries by Arthur, Javier and Charles the first thing Sean did when he got to camp was set up a party. Luckily the camp always has a surplus of so it was rather easy to set the whole thing up.

After giving a little speech to his friends about being back he talked with some of his friends. "So boys, what are we gonna do now that old Sean's back eh?" The young man said as he and a few others sat around a fire.

"I imagine get drunk then nearly die." Arthur Morgan responded sarcastically.

"Oh har har." Sean said with a slur before taking another swig from the bottle he was holding. "Ya know I missed you Arthur, but you are a grumpy old shit sometimes."

"I am well aware." Arthur responded dryly.

Sean let out a loud laugh in response, being easily entertained in his drunken state before taking another swig. "You sure you're not havin too much?" Asked the stoic Charles Smith.

"Nah, it's good for me, makes me focus." The Irishman responded.

"On what? Drinking more?" Said Tilly Jackson with a snarky tone as she walked passed the boys.

Sean leaned back in his seat to watch the beautiful dark-skinned girl's hips sway as she walked away. "Among other things, Tilly haha." The man shouted with a cheeky laugh.

Tilly looked behind her to see Sean looking at her ass. "Oh stop bein such a damn perv, Sean." The young woman said with a slight laugh as she rolled her eyes and turned back to continue walking away.

Does Sean attempt to go after Tilly or continue drinking with the boys?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)