More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tall da boy Tall da boy

Who will you follow and when?

Sean MacGuire after the shootout in Rhodes. (Longform fanfiction)

  • (Author's note) Okay so this is a fanfiction that I'm porting from my AO3 account, it's a little light on the smut at the moment but it will get more intense as time goes on. The premise is that Sean survived the shootout in Rhodes and he ends up with a harem made up of a few of the camp girls later on. I hope you enjoy and I hope that this style of story is allowed on here.

The last thing Sean could recall was a loud bang, then nothing. Him, Arthur, Bill and that prick Micah were going to sort out some deal with them Gray boys at a saloon. Sean knew something was wrong, the town was too quiet, everything felt too calm, but what the hell could he have done? Ain’t like her could talk Micah or Bill out of anything if they set their minds to it.

As Sean pondered on these thoughts he realised that he had an extremely important question. How the hell was he thinking this at all? ‘There’s no damn way I could’ve survived that shite.’ The Irishman thought to himself. ‘Is this... heaven? Nah it must be hell given all the shite I’ve done. Hmm awfully dark and quiet for hell, I woulda expected more fire and screamin.’ Sean then then made a pained noise. ‘Ah fuck! Why does me head hurt so bad? Ah don’t tell me that ya bring injuries into the afterlife.’

Less than a mile away from the spot where Bill buried young Sean there was a steed galloping towards the grave. Ennis was Sean’s loyal horse, always strong and always there for him. After Sean had been killed in Rhodes Micah had led Ennis back to the camp, though it was quite a struggle and he considered just killing the thing. At camp Ennis was more rowdy than anyone had seen him. Micah offered to put him down but almost all the other camp members refused to let him. While some of the camp members did try to calm the steed down, after an hour or two of struggling Ennis broke from his rope and ran off into the woods much to the dismay of the gang members, especially Karen who had hopped to possibly keep Ennis as a small reminder of man she loved.

A few more minutes went by for Sean and he couldn’t quite tell if the lord was playin some sick joke. The man felt so heavy, almost as if he had a ton of dirt piled onto him. He couldn’t move nor scream. ‘Well there big boy? What are ya gonna do huh? Just leave me like this forever? I can’t have been that fuckin naughty to deserve this shite.’ As he silently cried in pain, he suddenly felt as if the weight on him was getting lighter. ‘Well at least ya don’t hate me quite that much aye.’ After a few more moments however he started feel as though he could faintly see a silvery light begin to appear. ‘Oh? And you’re lettin me into heaven? Well it seems even the lord almighty can’t resist the charm of ol Sean MacGuire.’ He then heard a familiar neigh. Was that, Ennis?

After a split second Sean fully opened his eyes, though he could only feel one, and took in a loud gasp of air. “Holy fuckin shite!” He yelled in a fit of coughs as he struggled to sit up in the dirt. The half dead man looked around for a moment. He was somewhere in a forest. It was dark but the area was still illuminated by a full moon. Then he felt something nudge against his face. It was his damn horse! “What the fuck! Ennis? Why the hell aren’t I dead?” The man said with a pained and gravely voice to which the horse simply gave a friendly neigh in response. “Well don’t just stand there ya great oaf. Help me outa this damned hole.” The Irishman said with a pained and faint voice.

The loyal horse immediately bent down so his owner could grab onto the saddle still strapped to his back. It took some struggling but the severely injured man managed to get a firm grasp on the saddle. Ennis then walked backwards, slowly pulling his owner out of the hole he had been buried in.

After being dragged out of his own grave Sean tried and struggled to pull himself onto his saddle. After a moment Ennis bent down onto his knees and allowed Sean to somewhat easily pull himself onto the saddle. Once he was slumped on his saddle Sean whispered to his loyal steed. “Ya know the way back ta camp?” To which the horse almost seemed to nod. “Good.” He said struggling to stay awake. “If ya don’t mind lad, I think I need a little nap.” He said before he fully passed out from exhaustion and pain.

***

Sean couldn’t possibly tell how long the ride took as he was fully in a dream land. In his dream he was sitting on a large chair on a porch overlooking what looked like a ranch of some sorts whilst holding a fine glass of whiskey. Sean never would’ve pictured himself as a rancher or farmer but he had to admit, this was quite nice, relaxing even. The walls were painted white, everything was clean, it felt like a damn paradise. “Well this is ain’t so bad I suppose.” Sean mumbled as he took a sip of whiskey from his glass.

After a few minutes he heard a door next to him, which he hadn’t noticed until now, open. Out of the house came the woman of Sean’s dreams, none other than Karen Jones. Since the moment the beautiful woman had joined their gang Sean had his eyes set on her, though he only really had her when they were both really drunk, much to Sean’s dismay. To him there was simply nothing not to love about the woman, other than her occasional nagging she was perfect, a gorgeous face with just the right amount of freckles, platinum blond hair that was always done up in beautiful little curls, then there was her um... assets. Sean was willing to admit it, he loved big tits and arses, and Karen had both! Large tits that could barely fit in those sexy blouses she wore, and a huge arse that was accentuated even more by the lovely dress she was always wearing. Sean did quite love women in dresses truth be told.

The lovely Karen slowly sauntered over to the sitting Sean, putting quite some sway into her hips. “So, this wear ya are honey? Why do I always seem to find you out here?” She said seductively as she neared Sean.

While he was a little confused as to where he was, Sean decided not to waste his chance and went along with it. “Well I was uhh... enjoying the view.” He said as he gestured his drink towards farmlands just off the porch.

“Well wouldn’t you rather enjoy a different view?” Karen said with lustful eyes as she lowered herself on Sean’s lap, seating her large arse on his crotch. Her breasts, which were barely held by the tight blouse she was wearing, were bing nearly shoved into Sean’s face, not that he would ever complain.

“Oh fuck yes I would.” Sean said enthusiastically as he nearly threw his drink while trying to put it down beside. “I would love to see your whole view, love.” The man said slowly as he cautiously moved his hand up to the plump woman’s left tit.

“Hehe I knew you would big boy.” Karen said with a flirtatious laugh as she grabbed her lover’s hand and guided it along her large breasts. After a moment neither could resist and they smashed their lips together in a violent, loving, sexy kiss. Their tongues explored each others mouths as Karen eventually let Sean have near free range.

Sean was now truly in heaven. ‘It can’t get any better than this Seany boy.’ He said to himself. However just as he was getting into it he heard the door to the house burst open again, this time it sounded quicker and he heard... giggling?

Of all the people to come out of that house, Mary-Beth nearly burst out smiling and giggling in her girly little voice. “Aw, y’all didn’t try and start without us did ya?” She said as she ran up to Sean and Karen, seating herself at Sean’s left side, almost snuggling into him.

Sean was now beyond baffled. Mary-Beth was a cute enough girl and Sean would’ve never turned down some fun time with her if offered. But the two were more like brother and sister at times, much less intimate lovers. If anything Sean thought that her and the O’Driscoll might have had something going. As much as Sean was surprised at the turn of events, he certainly wasn’t going to argue so he pulled away from his current lover and said. “Um, of course we weren’t. Right Karen?”

Putting on a cheeky smile Karen looked over to Mary-Beth. “I was just getting our boy Sean here nice ready for ya.” She said as she almost lovingly stroked Mary-Beth on the cheek.

Now that Sean was actually looking he really did find Mary-Beth unbelievably attractive. While she was nothing at all like Karen, the younger woman had a far more youthful face that made her seem as though she was still in her late teens rather than early twenties. She had darker hair that was done up in it’s own, equally beautiful, style. And when it came to her ‘assets’ while she wasn’t nearly as large as Karen she more than made up for it in how tight and slim her younger body was.

“Well? You gonna kiss me or what cowboy?” Mary-Beth said in her girly sing-song tone as she wrapped her arms around the Irishman’s rather broad chest. She almost seemed more infatuated than Karen with the Irishman.

Sean looked up to Karen for some sort of confirmation, just to make sure this wasn’t some sort of trick. Karen responded by almost forcibly grabbing a smiling Mary-Beth by her hair and pushing her face towards Sean’s. At this point Sean simply went with it and kissed the younger woman with vigour. It was very different from kissing Karen, which was a small fight for dominance with their tongues, instead it was as if Sean had already won the fight. The younger woman kissed Sean as if she was worshipping something, she simply let his tongue dominate hers as she stroked the man on the cheek. All the while Karen looked on as a damp patch formed on Sean’s clothing where she was sitting

As Sean was thinking this he heard the door open yet again. This time the figure that came out was Tilly Jackson. The pretty young black girl was wearing her usual fine dress but a little more casual, with the finer details missing and her blouse showing. “Come on, wait for me, girls.” She said with a smile as she sat to Sean’s right side.

Sean pulled away from Mary-Beth, making her whimper slightly like a puppy. This time Sean ended up shaking his head. “Damn either I am drunk as piss, or I am a complete stud.” He had heard of some really charming men being able to get two women into their beds, and while Sean admired these men, he never would’ve thought he’d ever be one. Much less with three damn women.

“Well I don’t know about stud.” Tilly said quietly as she leaned her head in to get a kiss from Sean as well. “But you certainly were able to get all of us into your bed.” After saying this the young dark skinned girl eagerly but submissively pressed her lips against Sean’s, prompting him to take a little more control.

A few seconds later Tilly pulled away. “Come on Sean, you know you can be a little more assertive with me.”

Sean hesitated for a moment then reached out and gripped Tilly’s hair. “You like that?” He said gingerly as he tugged her hair.

Tilly smiled with only a slight show of pain. “Oh I live that, sir.”

Hearing the word ‘sir’ Sean pulled his hand away from the young black woman. “What do you mean ‘sir’?” Sean could get behind some kinky stuff but he’s never had anyone call him ‘sir’ before. Sounds way too fancy and British for his liking.

Tilly stuttered just a little. “Well you said...” She continued as she nervously played with her loose, curly hair. “...You said you liked that game.” She said a little nervously. It was then that Mary-Beth and Karen came to their friend’s rescue.

“Look Sean I found it a little weird as well but it’s all just fun and games. Hell even I can’t resist the whole ‘sir’ thing when the mood hits me.” Karen said as she seductively rubbed Sean’s chest.

Mary-Beth then continued. “Plus if even Sadie can behind it every now and again then we gotta give it some credit.” She said with a laugh. Just as Mary-Beth said this another voice came from the doorway.

“I told you before I do not like it.” Turning his head Sean then saw Sadie, goddamm, Adler. “I said it was kinda fun, not that I liked it.” She said with an angry voice as she advanced on the group surrounding Sean. Sadie was wearing a nice dress, kinda of like the ones she wore at Horseshoe. ‘Well at least she’s dropped her silly cowboy getup.’ Sean thought to himself. While Sean had no real problem with her, he did find her moping to be quite annoying at times. And when she suddenly decided that she wanted to be an outlaw he couldn’t help but laugh at how much like a little kid acted. She was attractive enough Sean thought. With her golden blond hair and slightly muscled frame. But Sean couldn’t at all see himself getting romantic with her.

Karen looked at Sadie and rolled her eyes with a smile. “Whoa, Sadie. No need to get mad... We’ve had enough of that.” Karen said to her fellow blond with a smirk.

“Yeah, I mean you once slapped me cause Sean wanted me on his left side.” Tilly said while rubbing a faded bruise bruise on her dark cheek.

Sadie took a deep and slightly annoyed breath. “I know, I know. I’m workin on all that, I promise.” Sadie mumbled as she sat next to Tilly, getting as close as she could to Sean. “Sorry about that sweetie.” She said as rubbed one of Tilly’s cheeks which she responded to by smiling contentedly.

“Okay hold up. Can one of you explain what the hells goin on?” Sean said as he rubbed his left eye, which he found was starting to itch.

“Well well, it seems our Sean has been havin too much drink ladies.” Another woman said as she walked through the door. This time Sean could hear who it was before he saw her. She had a similar accent to him. It was Molly O’Shea. “Come on girls. I think we need snap him out of his stupor.” The redhead continued as she sat down next to Mary-Beth.

Sean now felt like he was goin mad. Not only did he have almost every woman in camp fawning over him, with Karen sitting on his lap, Tilly and Sadie at his right side, and Molly and Mary-Beth to his left, but one of those women was Dutch’s girl. Sean had to put a stop to this quickly

Sean then pushed Karen off of him and stood up. “Fuck no. Dutch’d fuckin kill me if he caught us Molly. Even then I don’t even like ya. Whatever’s goin on here it ain’t goin further.” While Sean still found the fellow Irish native stunningly gorgeous, with her long red hair, dark lipstick and elaborate dresses, He could never sleep with her. She was Dutch’s girl and he found her snooty attitude to be unbearable at times.

Molly then had a slightly hurt but more confused look on her face. “What one earth are you goin on about dear? Dutch has been out of the picture for years. And what’s this about not likin me, mister MacGuire?”

Sean then felt something of a headache coming on. “Ahh! Wait. Somethin aint right.” He said as he pressed his hand to his right eye.

Sean’s head started spinning as he collapsed onto the floor. All the women around him seemed to panic and crowded him, making sure he was okay. “Oh god Sean. Are you okay?” Karen said as she took Sean’s head in her hands. All the other girls said similar sentiments.

“Yeah I’m... I’m fine.” The dazed man said as his head started to throb more and more.

“Oh dear, that looks like a pretty bad gash on your eye.” Mary-Beth said as she moved in closer to Sean.

“You okay Sean?” Sadie said in an uncharacteristically concerned voice.

“Sean that looks really bad.”

“Sean are you okay?”

All the voices began to blur together in Sean’s head as his eyes began to close.

“Sean! Oh god!” He heard Karen screaming as his vision faded.

“Jesus christ boy.” He then heard in Arthur’s voice.

***

Sean opened the one eye he could and saw what seemed like the whole camp crowding him. “Someone help me get him off his goddamm horse.” Arthur yelled.

“Oh god Sean, you’re alive!” Sean heard Karen yell as she approached him while being taken from Ennis.

Sean said with a tired voice. “You all... You all think ya can get rida me that easily? Burying me alive, shame on you.”

“Quiet you damn fool. You’ve got a hole in your head.” Arthur said in an annoyed manner as he, Lenny and John carried the injured man to the infirmary tent.

Sean continued in an almost drunken voice. “I told ya I was the future old man. Look at me, still kickin and I’ll continue to by the time you’re actually dead in ground.” He said with a pained laugh as he tried to wave his arms around for emphasis.

“Stop it you silly boy.” He heard Susan Grimshaw snap at him as she followed them to the infirmary tent.

“Good see you too miss Grimshaw, ya old crone.” He continued in his delirious state.

Once the others had carried Sean to the infirmary miss Grimshaw started barking orders. “Arthur, John hold him down. We’re gonna have to see if he has any bits of lead in that empty head of his.” As she said this Arthur and John immediately did asked and held Sean’s limbs down.

“Well is it gonna hurt?” The Irishman said with a worried expression.

Miss Grimshaw answered quickly and truthfully. “Yes, that’s why we’re gonna put you to sleep for a while. Karen, Mary-Beth, Tilly get over here and help me, we gotta clean the wound.” She yelled to the girls who were silently praying for the young man’s life. They all quickly stood next to miss Grimshaw. “Karen, apply some Morphine and maybe Heroine, enough to put him to sleep.”

“You know what? I’d rather not be asleep again, thank you very much.” Sean said as he tried to lift himself up.

Karen gently put her hand on Sean’s chest and pushed him back down. “Just trust us Sean. We’re going to help you... I promise.” She said with small tears threatening leave her eyes.

Sean thought for a moment then sighed. “Ah fuck it. Fine go ahead, but if you end up killin me then I’m comin back to haunt you first, ya old hag.” He said to miss Grimshaw, making her roll her eyes.

Sean then felt a needle jab into his neck, he always hated needles, and he quickly drifted off to sleep again.

***

After examining Sean they found that he had completely lost his left eye to the gunshot he sustained in Rhodes, leaving a large but strangely rapidly healing hole in his head. Not long after Sean was put under, Arthur went up to bill and punched him in the jaw. “He wasn’t dead, you damn moron!” He yelled as Javier and John held him back from starting a full on fight. Despite not showing it Arthur was devastated at the supposed of Sean. He saw the man like a little brother and losing a family member was never easy.

“He was!” Bill said as he got to his feet. He was certain the boy was dead. He had a hole in his head for Christ’s sake.

The women, and even a few of the men, took turns watching Sean’s condition, Tilly, Mary-Beth, Miss Grimshaw, hell even Sadie and Molly decided to help out a little. Karen volunteered to take most of everyone’s shifts, which miss Grimshaw allowed up to the point that Karen stopped getting enough sleep.

A week passed as everyone waited on the news for what would happen to Sean. A few people didn’t think he’d wake up, but most had hope that their little Irish bastard would pull through.

When Sean began to open his eyes from his dreamless sleep he was greeted to Karen sleeping on a chair next to him with her messy hair covering her eyes. It looked to be early morning, maybe 5am to 6am. Looking around more he lifted his hand to scratch his noticeably itchy face. When he touched it though it felt as if it was covered in cloth. A bit confused Sean then thought back, trying to remember everything that happened to get him here.

So he, Arthur, Bill and damn Micah were going to have little meeting with the Grays. Sean suspected it was a trap but went along anyway. He remembered being shot it the head. He remembered Ennis pulling him from his own grave, he’d have to give him some extra carrots later. Then he had a strange dream about a few of the women around camp. Then he woke up in camp and they put him back to sleep.

“Well fuck me. Was hopin that was mostly a dream.” He said to himself quietly, though it seemed he was loud enough stir Karen from her sleep.

“Sean is that... that you?” She said as she rubbed her eyes in a small daze.

Sean let a wide grin creep across his face. “In the flesh miss Jones.”

Karen then looked as though she was woken fully with a bang. “Sean? You’re awake!” She shouted as she threw herself at the still injured man. She had a wide and relieved smile on her face as she clung tightly to Sean’s figure.

“Ow. Karen, I think something might still be a little broken.” Sean said with a strained smile.

“I don’t care right now.” Karen said with tears in her eyes. “Please, just hold me, Sean.” The relived woman said as she gripped the man tighter.

Sean pushed through the pain he was feeling and wrapped his arms around his Karen, embracing her for what felt like hours. In that moment Sean made a promise to himself that he would always survive, for her. He was gonna marry this woman and he sure as hell wasn’t gonna die before then.

Only a few moments later Mary-Beth walked up to the tent to check on the sleeping Karen but instead saw her embracing an alive and awake Sean. “Oh my god. You’re awake!” She said as she rushed to the other side of his cot and hugged him.

Despite getting some flashbacks to his dream Sean gave off a little humorous remark. “Jesus Christ girl’s. It’s a damn pile-on. I know I’m nigh irresistible but calm down,” He said with laugh as he hugged the two women.

“Oh stop it.” Mary-Beth scolded playfully as she smacked him on the chest. “We thought you were dead, we don’t have to wanna jump in bed with you.”

Karen then laughed. “And besides. If we did wanna jump in bed with you, I don’t think you’d turn us down so quickly.”

“Well ya got me there.” Sean had never felt quite so close to these two. Sure he had slept with Karen a few times but it was never too serious, much to his dismay. Mary-Beth however was a totally different story. Up to this point Sean had seen her as more of a little sister but after that strange dream he could never look at her the same way. What would it feel like to give both of these beautiful women some good loving?

All the talking drew the attention of one more woman. Tilly saw that Mary-Beth and Karen were hugging Sean so she said in a playful manner. “Hey I want a hug as well.” She then took a small pause before shouting to the camp. “Hey everyone! Sean’s awake!” She then went and sat beside Mary-Beth to give Sean a hug as well.

After some ruckus and excited murmurs from around the camp the first to make it was miss Grimshaw who hurried to Sean and shooed away the girls. “Give the boy some damn space, girls.” She then bent down to Sean and began examining him.

“Oh but I was just startin to enjoy meself.” Sean said in feigned disappointment as the girls let go of him and moved away.

The rest of the gang began to show up, starting with Arthur. “It seems I won’t be rid of you after all.”

Sean looked up his brother figure. “You really thought you could get rid of me, didn’t ya old man? Like I said at Horseshoe ‘Sean MacGuire’s here to stay.’ I meant that.”

Arthur pushed down his angry old man act for a moment. “It’s good to see you ain’t dead kid.” He said with a slight smile.

“I knew ya loved me Arthur Morgan.” The Irishman said from his cot. “You try to hide it, but you do.” He continued, making Arthur roll his eyes.

The next to show up was Dutch. “You alright, son?” He said in his usual fatherly tone.

“Never better boss. Despite missin a few pieces I’m ready for whatever you got. planned.”

Miss Grimshaw then cut in. “You are not leaving this bed until I say so, young man.”

“Oh sure, sure. I wouldn’t dream of defying ya, Grimshaw.” Sean said with a smirk as he winked at Dutch.

Rolling his eyes and laughing a little Dutch came to miss Grimshaw’s aid. “She’s right, Sean. You’re missin an eye. You’re free from work for at least a couple weeks.”

“Ah shite, and here I was just gettin the hang of the whole ‘work’ thing.”

“Uncle Sean!” Came the voice of little Jackie as he ran to Sean’s cot. “You’re alive!” He said as he gave the man a little hug.

Sean laughed and patted the kid on the back. “Course I’m alive. I got the luck of the Irish in me, boy.”

The rest of the gang turned into a slight blur as Sean began to greet all of them. From Javier to Uncle to mister Pearson. In fact the only people who didn’t greet Sean were Micah, who Sean couldn’t give a shit about, and Bill, who he suspected felt somewhat guilty for seemingly burying his friend alive. Despite Micah it seemed that the rest of the gang were all happy to see him alive though many were more than shocked at the young man’s survival.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)