More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Necro5 Necro5

Stories:

Sea Voyage

"Okay.....how are we looking today?" asked Eve, from the First Mate onboard the merchant ship Mesois. Their ship had been out on sea for weeks now, due to some nasty fog having caught them - around the Skellige Isles. While the shoreline was close by - they couldn't navigate in anything. Plus it was a sentence for anybody trying to land blind on any of the Islands of Skellige - as one could easily be smashed against the rocks.

Plus the men were getting more rowdy, while food was still available - they started getting hungry for something else. While she had been avoided during her stay here - mostly for being a 'mutant', over the last few days - the guys had been chatting and looking her up.

"As good as any other day," he answered - knowing he and the other men were starting to think 'that' way. That perhaps maybe the Witcheress should do more then just be a lodger, she was helpful but well some people wanted more. As the few jobs they asked her to do - were mostly easy yet stationary..for them to eye her up and over.

"Aghhh....I might just jump overboard and swim to the shore at this rate," she replied - her mood also getting slowly grating. As she headed down into the deck and into her small quarters - which was only an empty room with a hammock

As always a guy came over to her and ask some stuff about her. "For the last time, yes I am a woman....and yes, these things on my chest are real...if you don't think so. Check them, if you aren't so sure..." she replied, to the sailor - lying back in her hammock. Although, she didn't think he'd have the bravery to try it.

Is he brave(stupid) enough?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)