More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pervyboy1 Pervyboy1

What character would you like?

Scotty, bird-eating spider

Scotty looked at himself in the mirror in his underground exhibit. 6 months ago, he would've looked at himself in sheer disgust, but now....the change in his DNA was a blessing.

He stood at 6'6 and had dirty brown hair that was crazy and ungroomed. his human brown eyes had in their look a fire of determination that few men will ever know while his 2 extra spider eyes that were as black as night devoid of that emotion. His mouth had an addition of a set of mandibles inside his jaw, ready to unleash any form of injection as he so pleased to give.

Then he looked at his body. Thanks to his years as a wrestler and , his body was strong and well built for a human. With his DNA rewritten,he could now pick up weight by the tons. his Body also built 4 extra arms: 1 set on his shoulder blades while the other was below where his human arms were naturally.

finally, he looked at his lower body, the only upgrade that was given was an abdomen with an extra heart and the body parts necessary to build web like the spider's whose DNA infected he was more closely related.

Overall, while his natural cuteness was killed and ruined by the DNA, He was given power that the Goliath Tarantula to withstand pain, strength speed and so much more.

Without a word, He came out of his exhibit to do something this very day and not be the man looked in his room

Where does he go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)