More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Pervyboy1 Pervyboy1

Where does he go?

To Victoria's

As he left his shelter, the face of one of the girls that he so loved to hook up with came into his mind. without paying much attention to anything else, he started to go over to her living quarters.

Her name was Victoria, a fellow being with the same DNA disease as he HAD, except, instead of it being a spider's, it was a bi vixen's whom it was with.

She had slightly tanned skin since her father was an Englishman while her mother was Indian, which complimented her silk-like hair and her worked out body. She had 33DD breasts and a well worked out ass. Yet, out of all these impressive parts, it were her animal parts that made the Sexiness complete with her long, tail swagging between her legs and her ears up and alert, like radars for love.

However, out of all of this, the most beautiful part of her was her eyes. her green eyes just shined with both compassion and the thrill of experimentation. They said everything you needed to know about her: Kind, Smart, Determined, full of energy and experimental.

When Scotty reached the door of her living quarters, he breathed heavily and knocked. a few moments later, the door was opened with Victoria standing there, smiling at him. "Hello, Scotty.... I was just thinking about asking you to do something for me." she said, her voice innocent and nice, yet at the same time, hiding something. "what is it?" Scotty replied, with curious as to what her task is

what is her question?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)