More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Who is going to the Zoo.

Scott and Emily.

Emily had wanted to give Scott something special as a wedding gift, she spent months trying to think of something he would like. Every time she did she would come back to something sexual, he was significantly more experienced than herself and as such she sometimes felt that she was not enough for him in the bedroom.

The idea came to her after an ad in social media, a week away at the Zoo, an exclusive adult zoo full of morphs, hybrid creatures which had the intelligence of humans but significant animal traits. In fact, they were the only place on earth that had animals with human intellect.

Scott was kinky, his last birthday she had dressed up as a catgirl and he had gone off. He was insatiable. She figured that maybe a couple of days where they had the option of playing with morphs was just what he would desire. It was a little for her, but Scott had been suggesting partner swapping or threesomes lately and the idea of partner sharing within their group of friends was too much for her. If they could have some fun with morphs and then go home, not having to see them again she thought she might be more comfortable.

She checked out the prices and found it to be too expensive, but at the bottom of the page, there was a link which suggested significant discounts for women who contributed to the experience. Scott and herself were not rich by any means, so she hit the link to find out what could be offered.

On the discount page, she was shocked, the lowest tier of discount was a ‘customer experience provider’ which would allow other guests to book her for sex.

Tier two was an ‘exhibition provider’ which would see her having to do at least one show with morphs each day. This tier was specifically about the anthro-morphs, humans with significant animal traits.

Tier three was the same thing, but with antho-morphs and animal morphs, those animals which had been modified to have human intellect. Still, it was too expensive.

The next three discount packages were the same as the first three, but with a flag saying that the participant would have to consent to fertility treatments, making them receptible to being impregnated.

At the very bottom of the page was a couple of special experience package. One week full access, with a personal assistant, an anthro-morph, to service the couple when they were at the accommodation. It too required fertility treatment but had a caveat that at this level there was no requirement for having to do shows.

It was a limited offer with only one ticket remaining for a couple, two months prior to their wedding. The price was in essence, half price and both members of the couple would be given fertility products, the woman would be given compatibility treatments; allowing her to be impregnated by morphs, the man, sperm stimulants and Viagra for the extent of the visit.

She quickly read through the fine print which showed that this package would not require participation in shows or with customers of the zoo but instead one person would be given authority over the other.

Scott was obviously interested in fucking other women, so she felt this was not a problem, they would likely find anthro-morphs to have threesomes with and after a week head home with some new experiences and happy memories.

She bought the package, hoping Scott would love his present.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)