More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sonhos_deartista sonhos_deartista

Which will you choose?

Scooby doo Futa parody

if the creator allows I would like to put this story, here, parody of scooby doo with futa, I hope you like it and enjoy it, and to the creator of the story, I hope you allow me to write, this parody here

..................

It had been supposed to be an ordinary visit to the local museum. Daphne had not been particularly enthused by the prospect initially, but when Velma had told her that the exhibit was about an ancient queen, Daphne opened up to the idea. After all, taking a look at the fanciest luxuries a queen could afford seemed fun, and even if the exhibit turned out to be a dud, maybe she could gain some inspiration for a Halloween costume or something.

Things got more exciting than they had bargained for. Upon arrival, they found that the collection had been stolen, allegedly by a vengeful mummy. After some serious sleuthing, they figured out that the curator was behind it all. Under the guise of the mummy, he had stashed away all the priceless treasures to sell them later on the black market.

Velma and Daphne watched while the ancient treasures were carted back to the museum, with the faint sound of the curator’s voice, cursing about meddling kids or some such as the police dragged him away. They basically got a slide show of all the pieces. They saw everything, though they only got a few seconds with each piece before a burly worker carried it away.

It was a constant stream of trinkets, vases, and other items, encrusted with gold and precious stones, as well as statues of various kinds. Some were sandy, some were pitch black, some were bigsome were small, but what put a confused pout on Daphne’s face was the fact that most of them looked male, rather than female.

“Velma, you said this exhibit was supposed to be about an ancient queen. What’s with all the guy-statues?”

“Oh, it is. These statues depict Hatschepsut, one of the greatest queens of Egypt. Apparently, she liked being depicted as male for whatever reason.” Daphne raised an eyebrow as she parsed this new information. She certainly didn’t see the appeal. After all, she herself was gorgeous. Why not immortalize that in statues that would survive for millennia? The thought of people thousands of years down the line still admiring her beauty gave her shivers. She wondered how much it would cost to get a statue of herself made. In any case, she reckoned this Hatschepsut must have been pretty ugly.

Eventually, once the loot had been moved out of the hiding spot, the girls were the only people left. They were about to head out when the faint glint of gold caught Daphne’s eye. It was a necklace, laying in the dust. She picked it up gingerly and admired the array of golden coins, meant to comfortably rest around a queen’s neck.

“Looks like they forgot something,” Velma noted upon seeing the thing in Daphne’s hands. The redhead shot her a conspiratorial look.

“Lucky us, right? I’m sure they won’t mind if I try it on, just to see,” she giggled. She pulled her green scarf off and went about replacing it with solid gold.

"I think we really shouldn’t…” Velma said meekly, but Daphne wasn’t listening. Before long, she struck a pose.

“How do I look?” she asked. It wasn’t much of a difference, Velma thought. The ancient Egyptian style really didn’t go well with Daphne’s modern clothes. The kindest thing she could think of was that the gold, combined with her purple dress, at least formed something of a royal color-scheme.

However, before Velma got to answer, Daphne doubled over in pain. She groaned and held her stomach. Velma was at her side right away in case she lost her balance.

“What’s wrong, Daphne?” The redhead panted and hissed for a moment longer. When she raised her head to look at Velma, her face was flushed, and she breathed heavily. Rather than answer, Daphne got up, and Velma gasped. When she stood upright, a prominent bulge drew the eye to her crotch.

“What?” Velma cried.

“Too… tight!” Daphne growled, reaching under her skirt. She pulled down her panties, along with her pantyhose. Once freed, the reason for the bulge sprang up, lifting her skirt, revealing itself in the process.

Velma couldn’t help but stare. Rising from Daphne’s crotch was a rock-hard, twitching cock, but not just any cock. It was gorgeous. The mysterious appendage was quite long and thick. It described a gentle upwards arc from its root to its massive, bulbous tip. A single pulsing vein ran across its surface. It even came with a pair of large testicles, lazily hanging underneath it in a smooth sack. Even as Velma ogled it, Daphne sighed with relief and gingerly touched it.

“Oh, fuck… That’s a lot better,” she said airily, running dainty fingers along the length of her thick shaft. When she cupped her balls, she hissed and shuddered. Then her gaze settled on Velma.

“Are you alright, Daphne? What is…?” Velma asked, but couldn’t finish when one of Daphne’s fingers gently settled on her lips. The redhead slowly pulled it away once the brunette had quieted down and inched ever closer towards her.

“That’s not important right now, Velma. I have a more pressing question.” Velma swallowed audibly.

“What is it?” Daphne was almost close enough for her cock to touch Velma.

“Has anyone ever told you that you are absolutely gorgeous?”

“Excuse me?” Daphne looked at her searchingly.

“I mean, I always thought I was the pretty one of us, but just look at your lips for example,” the redhead said in husky tones, putting her thumb on Velma’s mouth. She traced her lips tenderly and licked her own.

Velma didn’t know what to make of this. Something weird was going on, but she couldn’t say that she disliked it. Daphne’s touching gave her goosebumps, and the thought of that absolutely stunning dick, mere inches away from her did a lot to make her feel very warm in her turtleneck.

“You know what?” Daphne whispered. Velma merely looked at her expectantly. “I think it would be amazing if you took these plush, velvety lips,” the redhead murmured while pressing her finger past the soft entrance to Velma’s mouth, “and wrapped them around this fat, throbbing cock.” As Daphne talked, her finger was greeted by Velma’s hot tongue. Just imagining that slippery little muscle caressing her erection made her shiver. “Mmh! Just thinking about it makes it ache.”

And now

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)