More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bobbydavros bobbydavros

where do you land

Scooby-Doo

You find yourself tied up sitting on the floor, unable to move, a rubber mask restricting your vision.

Suddenly that mask is pulled off and you see yourself surrounded by four familiar teenagers and their large dog.

"So, it was you all along," exclaims Daphne.

"We'll need to punish {if@ Male==true}him{else}her{endif}," says Velma. "I'm fairly sure I found a dungeon earlier on, while I was looking for my glasses in this mansion."

"Yikes!" yells Shaggy. "Please be merciful, Mistress." He drops to the ground, and starts kissing Velma's shoes.

"Rercy, Ristress Raphne," says Fred, from behind his ball-gag.

Scooby just looks at you and laughs. "Raphne or Relma?"

The two girls look at each other, and then at you.

"Let's let our new {if@ Male==true}dog{else}pussy{endif} decide who punishes {if@ Male==true}him{else}her{endif} first," says Daphne, her hands on her shapely hips, as she looks down on you.

"Fine with me," says Velma. folding her arms.

The two girls look at you expectantly, impatient for an answer.

Who do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)