More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bobbydavros bobbydavros

Who do you choose?

Velma

A furious Daphne strides over, slaps your face hard, and then stands there fuming, arms folded.

"Don't worry about her," says Velma, walking up to you excitedly. "By the time I've finished with you, anything Daphne does will seem tame."

As Scooby laughs, Velma lifts up her turtleneck sweater, exposing her belly and the bottom of her bra, and then presses her stomach against your face, pulling the sweater down over your head. Plunged into darkness, your nose against her bellybutton, her breasts resting on the top of your head, she hugs your head tighter against her. Hot and sweaty under the wool, you struggle to breathe, but all you can hear is Velma laughing. You attempt to escape, but with your body tied up, and with Velma's strong grip, you're not going anywhere but where Velma wants you to. Her warm flesh presses against you, as your lungs burn, your struggling finally ceases and then the darkness goes even darker.

You don't know how long you're for, but the next thing you know you're in a different room, lying naked on the ground.

What room are you in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)