More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zechs195 zechs195

Where does Lila go?

Science

Lila needed to go to science to make up for her failed grade. She was nervous about exposing herself so she took baby steps so her shirt would stay down and not expose that she was completely bottomless.

She tried to think of a plan but the first one she came up with wouldn’t work because the only person in the world she trusted to help her was Samantha and she didn’t have her phone. She also didn’t even have her number to call because it was saved in her phone and she didn’t know it by heart. Plan two wouldn’t work because the gym would be completely locked up as it wasn’t open on the weekend so she couldn’t hope to get gym clothes.

Her heart sank as she realized she might have to go through with this. She tried to keep her legs as close together as possible as she walked. The friction from holding her legs so close together and the cool air touching her down there caused her to get this funny feeling between her legs. It felt nice and warm but completely foreign to her. Her nipples which had been soft after getting out of the cold were stiffening again and were visible through the shirt. She was panicking knowing anyone could potentially see her like this.

She was going to be really late if she didn’t start to pick up the pace but her situation wouldn’t allow her to do it. Unfortunately it wasn’t up to her because someone was calling her name. She tucked her hands under her armpits allowing her to cover her nipples but also raising the shirt slightly. She was going to pretend to be cold again. She turned around to see who was calling her and was confronted by...

Who is she confronted by?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)