More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ghostwriter4 Ghostwriter4

Meanwhile. What happens

Science Project

Finally at home Sarah ran upstairs to her room crying. Her Mother was concerned for her as Sarah completely avoided her, tracking in droplets of milk and mud. The weather shared Sarah's sadness as it was raining hard outside. Trying to distract herself, Sarah scaned her full diagram of the table of elements. She worked hard gathering everything from a capsule of water, to the heaviest metal. For an extra surprise, Sarah also added a chunk of kryptonite for style. She reached for the metal lid to cover the project, but the lid was under a heat lamp. Burning her hand, Sarah cried even louder. In frustration, she pushed the diagram into the trash bin angrily slamming the base of the lamp down into the trash. The chemical reaction of the elements fused with kryptonite and added with heat gave off a green smoke. Sarah caught sight of it and became curious. As she breathed the smoke in, there was a power surge due to the storm outside causing electricity to shock Sarah's hand holding the lamp. She was knocked out cold.

Did Sarah instantly wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)