More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What's next?

School

I then get ready for School, I then head out the door and drive to School.

I then get there, then I walk in and from out of nowhere my Gf squeezed me from behind in a hug.

Hey baby I say, I missed you so much baby she said and pushed me against the lockers and kissed me. This got everyone’s attention because she used to bully me, and this was gonna be the new drama for a while.

She then says “I gotta go to class,” same see Yeah later Baby I say. “See yeah she says and swings her hip seductively as she walks alway. After that her friends approach me, look you little piece of shit if you hurt our Best Friend your gonna get it.

Don’t worry I wasn’t planning on doing that, yeah you just keep it that way the leader of the pack said to me. They then walked away, I better not break her heart I think to myself. I then go to my class and I can’t stop thinking about Laura.

My class then ends, and we met again in the hall. She then hugged me and pushed her tits into my chest, she was trying to get attention from everybody in the school.

I missed you baby she said and kissed me, I missed you as well baby. She then says I gotta go babe, ok see yeah I say. “She yeah she said and blew me a kiss.”

My best friend Peter then walked up to me, dude she’s all over you man. I know it’s kinda weird because she used to bully me, “yeah dude totally but you should just enjoy it man.”

Yeah I say see yeah I gotta go to class I say, and we fist pump, then we go to our classes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)