More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lewdman03 lewdman03

What ways should I be exposed during High School?

School trip

Dustin had been very excited to go on the school trip to the Art gallery a few towns over. It focused most on greek art but had a bit of everything in it and he couldn't wait. He had always enjoying looking at art, in part as in the art world a small penis was loved and proudly displayed, something he wished would have continued.

The school were taking a bus to the big city where each student would sleep in their own hotel room in "luxury" accommodation for a night before getting a guided door, a few hours to look around and then the bus would be heading home. Fair to say no one really wanted to go but unlike most school trips they had little choice. The school were getting the trip paid for by the Gallery to promote it so everyone in a class chosen at random was to go. Dustin of course was in the winning class and couldn't be happier.

Dustin had never left town and so when they showed up to the school with a suitcase he was fairly the odd one out. Only the girls had them while most of the boys had a spare set of clothes in their normal bags.
"Looky here! Brimhall has taken a whole wardrobe!" laughed Chad, a jock Dustin couldn't help but stare at.
"J-just some things for the trip!" he sheepishly replied, a small blush crossing his cheek as the bus pulled up and everyone got onboard, stowing their luggage and finding their seats.

Who does Dustin sit next to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)