More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

School of Sex

Naturally, in a world where sex is normal and both sexes want it all the time, there has to be a school which teaches being a sex worker. The most famous school of that kind is "The International College for Fucking" in Bosten, USA, the Ivy league Fuck college "ICF". Only the most promising students with the best looks and most talents are allowed in here and once they have graduated, they are considered the highliest skilled sex workers in the world. The Training goes three years and usually starts after high school and consists of all kinds of sex training. After the first year, students have to pick a first "Specialty" after the second year a second one or they can dive deeper into the first one. At the end of the third year there are final exams, and if the students pass them they have the right to call themselves " Licenced Sexworker with specialization in... and..." All honorable establishment only employ licensed Sex workers. And don´t forget, in the "Fucking-Society" sex is everywhere. You need to have a license even for other kinds of jobs like actor or politician or news reporter.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)