More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Amy Taylor, a girl with a dream (Uses Game Mode)

Use the "Start Button" or this Story will make no sense at all.

Amy had dreamed of this day many times she had imagined how it would be to walk through these prestigious corridors, to greet the teachers as she belonged here and to learn all these exciting skills and techniques you could see in the movies or the music clips. Since she first felt lust as a teenager, her coal had been to become a sex worker or, as some people nowadays called it a sex artist. She loved fucking, and she dreamed of learning how to do it better than anyone else. Luckily she was insanely beautiful, this had certainly helped her to get this opportunity, but she had to do all kinds of the difficult test too. The had been an athletic test, a math test, a language test, even a history test, not to mention the videos of her performing all kinds of sex acts. It had been expensive too because she had to hire a professional filmmaker and a male sex artist to make sure it looked awesome. Luckily her father paid for it. She smiled as she remembered how proud he had been when she told him that she got into the school. He said to everyone he knew that Amy would be the most celebrated sex artist of all time one day.

As she wandered around the corridors, she tried to find the new room. It was on the second floor of the Blowjob Dormitory room 225 but she could not find the number.

A good locking Afro-American only covered with a towel asked her:

"Can I help you?"

" Yes, I am searching for room 225. But it ends with 224."

" Yes, there are only 24 Rooms on each floor.

"Oh, but the secretary said..."

"Wich dorm?"

" Blowjob Dorm"

He grinned. " See, that's the mistake, This is the Anal Dormitory, many new guys make this mistake. Yours is the Dorm across the park. Just go past the oak trees, then you will find it."

Amy smiled at him, admiring his muscles.

"Thanks, maybe I can repay your favor later. I am in a hurry now, but..."

"I am sure we meet again," he said, winked at her and left.

Damn, he was hot, she thought, feeling the juice wetting her pants.

She did as he had said and found the dormitory behind the oaks. It was bigger than the other one an not as modern. Actually, it looked very old and worn down, but that did not concern her, She was here to learn how to fuck properly, not how to sleep.

She found her room and put down her backpack. It was a small room with a little window, a table, two chairs and a vast bed. It filled out half the room. But she had it for her self. Because of the nature of her studies, it was essential to have an own space to practice. That meant, there was no roommate.

She sat down on her bad an took a deep breath. This was actually happening. Her dream was real! She was a student in the ICF The International College for Fucking,

She went to the sink looked around and saw the only other item besides the bed, which was massive in this room. A vast Mirro who was standing in one corner.

She stood in front of it and took a good look at herself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)