More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stumpy_jim Stumpy_jim

What subject do you have first?

School library

After school, you go to the library to find books on various subjects that you need to study for, much to Ashley's disappointment. You do feel bad at not being with your childhood friend, maybe even having a little fun if you dared, but you were not doing too well in school and you wanted to pass so your could do wanted you wanted when you graduated.

Entering the hall, it was always surprising how many shelves and books there were, stacks upon stacks, room upon room, many people not of the school came here to checkout books, learn, or do any other activity that was available. Many of the people there were nice and kind, the head librarian was a kind man that was always nice to you when you were looking up books for summer homework, the other workers were also very helpful, doing all they can to get you what you want.

Today, you were looking up books for English class, since you weren't doing so well with Miss. Nanci and you weren't looking forward to her extracurricular classes, since she could be so rough on her students, so the rumours say.

But as you were checking a shelf, you notice something weird...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)