More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by babydoll_bd babydoll_bd

How does school go for her?

School is Absolutely Terrible for Kelly (Week 1)

So, today was Kelly’s first day at school. Since an actual college would burn a hole through their limited budget, the couple chose a co-ed community college nearby that ran courses in the evening. The college was actually in one of the rougher neighborhoods of the town, but being new to the area, they had no clue.

John was very supportive of his wife going back to school, so he even helped her choose her outfit for the first day. They opted for one of her traditional outfits from back home – a knee-length top and an ankle-length skirt, both loose-fitting. She also chose a scarf, with very plain flat shoes to complete the look.

Kelly left out any accessories and wore very little makeup – she did not want to give other students, especially the male co-eds, any funny ideas. She was a very modest girl, and she wanted that to be reflected on her first day.

By the time John came back from office, Kelly was already out for school. It wasn’t until 9PM that she came back, and when she did, she looked exhausted and crestfallen.

“Oh no babe, what’s wrong?” asked John as hugged his wife came through the front door.

“The school was terrible John. I don’t want to go back today”, the brunette replied, fighting the first waves of tears.

“The other students in the class were so mean to me! They made fun of my clothes and everything else. I tried being friendly to them, but no one would even say a hello back without being sarcastic. They kept side-eyeing me all day and laughing. I don’t think I can survive here baby”.

By then, John was hugging her tight, and whispering “It’s ok, it’s ok” over and over again.

After a while, the emotions subsided, and the two of them had a serious discussion. Since John has already paid the non-refundable semester fees, which was a sizeable amount too - it was decided that Kelly would try to fit in the school for one more week. If it was still too much, she could drop out and they would try another school.

The night ended with them cuddling on the bed until they fell asleep.

... ... ...

The next couple of days were the usual hell for Kelly. She came home depressed, only going through this unpleasant experience for the sake of her beloved husband. John held her tight each night, with the distressed housewife wishing the ordeal would be over soon.

However, something interesting happened on the fourth day. Kelly came from the school with a big smile and a spring in her steps. As John greeted her at the door like before, she jumped into his arms and kissed him on the cheeks.

“Oh my, did something good happen to you today?” asked a surprised John.

“You can say that again!”

“Spill the beans”, came the joyful reply from John, as he was planting little loving kisses on her neck.

They settled down on the couch. Kelly was miserable as per usual in class today, when one of her classmates, a stunning blonde, came to talk to her. Her name was Sharon, and even though she was part of the popular clique that had been bullying her for the last couple of days, apparently, she felt sorry for Kelly. They started talking, and by the end of the day, the two had become friends.

John was beyond delighted hearing this. This was exactly the kind of thing John was hoping for, that Kelly would make new friends and adjust to the foreign culture more easily. The hugely relieved housewife’s bright smile warmed his heart, and after a few minutes of cuddling, he felt himself getting hard.

John wanted to take Kelly right there, but apparently, the poor housewife had fallen asleep from the day’s exhaustion. A horny John slowly got up from the couch, trying not to disturb Kelly. As he tiptoed to the bathroom, he could feel his erection coming to life. He shut the door, and masturbated till he ejaculated in the toilet bowl. He let out a deep sigh and started wiping his penis.

John wanted Kelly to start making friends and spend time with them. But if that meant losing on their couple time, would he come to accept that? Had John unknowingly sabotaged his own sex life?

As the thoughts swirled though his head, he admonished himself. It was just this one day. Surely not every day will be like this?

... ... ...

Next day was pretty much the same – a radiant Kelly coming back from school much to the delight of her loving husband. Apparently, she and that Sharon woman really bonded. The blonde had been giving Kelly a lot of pointers about how to adjust to the school environment. According to her, one of the reasons she was bullied so much was because of her out of place outfit. If she wanted to mingle better with the crowd, she had to update her wardrobe.

“What kind of update are we talking about?” asked a curious John.

“You know, like what the other girls wear at school. Jeans, t-shirts, shorts”.

“Shorts? You want to wear shorts outside?” asked an incredulous John. His wife was so keen on modesty. She didn’t even wear revealing outfits at home. Her homewear consisted mostly of loose trousers and oversized t-shirts. The thought of Kelly wearing shorts outside was unthinkable to him.

“Of course not, silly. I was just giving you some examples. But yeah, I might have to buy a couple of denim pants and t-shirts. Is that ok with you sweetie?”

John was quite taken aback. His usually modest wife was not one to go for such revealing clothes outside. But here, maybe it was ok for her to wear something like denim pants. John reasoned in his mind that it was just for easing into the school scene. Maybe she can revert back to her usual outfits after she had made some friends.

Besides, seeing how happy Kelly was after making a new friend, he could never say no her. So, he nodded his head yes, and a grateful Kelly threw her hands around his neck. What started with passionate kisses ended with the housewife sitting on the husband’s lap, making tender love.

The position was not very common for the couple, so it took John a while to figure out the logistics of it. But once they were more comfortable, John eased into his already wet wife. Last night’s denial had made him extremely horny today, and he was having a hard time controlling his rhythm.

As a result, within a few pumps, he started erupting inside his wife. Kelly groaned with frustration when she felt John’s warm seed inside. She wasn’t close to any kind of release yet. She wanted John to last longer, but she took solace in the fact that her husband found her so attractive, he couldn’t control himself inside her. A proud smile crossed her face as she kissed an already spent John on the lips.

“Maybe I can find a way to help John last longer?” thought Kelly to herself. Since she had been with only one guy her entire life, she didn’t have any other reference point after all – she didn’t have any boyfriend before marriage, she never saw porn or had any close girlfriend to gossip with about boys.

Maybe her newfound friendship with Sharon would change that.

... ... ...

The next day was the weekend, so both John and Kelly rested the whole day in the house. Kelly had taken Sharon’s number, and called her to make a list of clothing items to buy.

“So, you’ll need to buy some fitting t-shirts, a couple of jeans pants, and a pair of high heels”, said Sharon over the phone.

“High heels? I’ve never worn heels in my entire life!”, replied a panicked Kelly.

“Then this is your best chance to start wearing, bestie. Trust me, you won’t regret it”, chuckled Sharon.

“OK OK, I’ll think about it. Anything else?”

“I’d say you’re good for now. Get your ass in the new outfit next Monday, and we’ll see what else we can do”, came the reply, before hanging up.

So, on Sunday, Kelly went to a local store with John. Finding the t-shirts was easy enough, but the jeans proved difficult because any denim she could find would barely fit her due to her enormous ass. She tried a few pants in the changing room, finally finding one that fit her figure, albeit hugging it snugly.

Next were the shoes, for which they found a local shop. The owner, a young guy in his 20s, helped them find her first high heels. The one that caught Kelly’s eyes were a pair of two-inch black pencil heels, so she asked to try that out. The guy held her feet as he was putting on the shoes for her. Another man’s touch on her soft feet sent shivers down her spine – both from unease and excitement. This was an entirely new experience for her, so she chalked up the shivers to her unease.

As she exited the store, she smiled to herself.

Tomorrow will be a new day.

A better day.

Does school get better for her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)