More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What's next?

School fair embarrassment.

It was a long held tradition in town, each year there would be a week long carnival like school fair with a lot of attractions and stands manned by the senior high-schoolers, all the profits were used to finance the school and the sports team.

K-T had attended it very often before but it was the first year he would be able to participate.

"Ah K-T, I was looking for you. We voted on jobs at the committee yesterday. This is the envelope with your assignment in it. " said Emily his twin sister. She had been selected to have a seat in the organization committee for the fair.

" What did I get? Is it something nice? " he asked her. The stands and tents were laying around in bright colors. He was in a hurry to finally learn what his tole would be.

"It's a surprise, but don't worry you will bring a large crowd." she said with a laugh. Her brother's antics had tarnished her own reputation, the committee was composed of the most popular and influential people in school and they made her an offer she couldn't refuse.

Use her brother as a proper to draw a lot of cash to the fair in exchange of a spot in the cheerleader squad and in the popular kids. She accepted of course, knowing him he would probably have ended naked and humiliated in his own, the least he could do was to be useful to her while doing it.

K-T looking at sister's smile with optimism took his envelope and went to check what wonderful job she got him.

Where does he end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)