More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by astral12 astral12

Let's begin...

School Rules

1. Uniform

The dress code must be strictly adhered to at all times. For eighteen year olds, this consists of a plain white tank top and a pleated white skirt. The skirt is not allowed to go past the middle of the thigh. For nineteen year olds, the uniform is a dark blue pinafore with a plain white crop top underneath.

The only exception is on Fridays. Fridays have been designated as 'dress-down days' by the school management, and as such, all girls are permitted to come to school bottomless. In addition, they may choose to wear whatever shirt they wish.

For physical education modules, girls are required to be in the nude at all times.

Underwear of any sort is strictly prohibited.

2. Subjects

All girls are required to take the following subjects: English, Biology, Physical Education, and Sex Education (Double Weightage).

They make take an additional two of the following electives: Seduction, Film-making, Chemistry, Art, Business.

All girls are further mandated to join a club to occupy themselves after schools. The school offers a variety of such extra-curricular activities, ranging from Volleyball to Erotica-Writing.

3. Discipline

Teachers are authorized to carry out arbitrary punishment on any girl found to have been misbehaving. The punishment depends on the severity of the offence, but spanking and humiliation are common measures employed.

Girls who are unable to focus can be made to wear a chasity belt. Recalcitrant girls will be chained to a pillar in the main courtyard for public use.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)