More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by astral12 astral12

Who are you?

A physical education teacher

You're John Doe, a physical education teacher here at Aurora High. Each class sees you for at least two hours every week for lessons, which means you've fucked a majority of the school population. You recognize that being fit is an extremely important, and as future sluts, all the more should your girls be lean, svelte and flexible. Hence, you do your best to create a dynamic and interactive environment in your lessons. You make them fun for every girl by letting them experience a wide variety of sports from volleyball to swimming, but also subject them to physical tests every so often to ensure a baseline standard.

In the afternoons, you're in charge of the school's volleyball club, conducting and facilitating their training sessions. You also assist the school in planning some events like the school's annual Sports and Games Day, a carnival event which lets students form teams with their teachers and compete together in sports like Cockriding.

And like any other teacher, you've also been assigned a form class. You're with them throughout homeroom at the start of every day, listening to their concerns, helping them through school, and of course fucking them at the same time. You also teach them sex education for an hour every day.

Your form class is One Blowjob. They are a vibrant and feisty mix of sexy girls who you practically beg for your cock, devoid of the innocence that many first year classes usually have. The head cheerleader, and several of the more popular kids in the junior batch are all to be found in your class as well, making it one of the hottest places to be in the school.

What's first period?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)