More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by astral12 astral12

What's first period?

Homeroom

The girls are, surprisingly, seated when you walk into the room. Only three or four of them have hitched their skirts up and are fingering themselves. The rest are focused on their notes.

"What's the test?" you ask, somewhat surprised by their lack of horniness this morning.

"Math, sir," Alicia, a pretty brunette in the first row answers you. "Mr Hallstone said he'll fuck the highest scorer in the class for an hour straight."

"I'll do that to any of you anytime," you joke. "I've done that to a few of you before in fact."

The class giggles, and looks at Destiny. On the first day of school, you got so horny by all the teasing that you bent the blonde bimbo into two and pounded her teenage cunt for an entire period without stopping.

"It was the best fuck of my life," Destiny sighs, fingering herself at the thought.

"Well, that's enough talk," you say. "Who wants to be my fucktoy this morning?"

You retreat to the bed at the back of the class, and soon, sure enough, Alicia joins you.

She quickly drops to her knees, pulling down your zipper as she frees your cock. It springs out to hit her the face, five inches long and already semi-hard. It erects as she gives long, loving licks along the bottom of your shaft.

The brunette is an expert cocksucker, as any Aurora Girl would be expected to be. She kisses your engorged cockhead a little, before continuing to work on your turgid shaft. In a matter of minutes, you're completely hard. When you're satisfied, you grab her suddenly, and push her onto the bed as she gasps below you. Strong hands on her wrists pin her down, and she thrashes below you to no avail as you press down on top of her, feeling her growing breasts under that uniform shirt of hers as you rub your erect dick against her thighs.

The silky cloth of her skirt envelops your cock. Alicia squeezes together her thighs, intensifying the outercourse even further. But this morning, nothing less than a warm pussy will satisfy your need.

You kneel on the bed behind her, and she understands your need, thrusting her firm ass up into the air for your taking. You pull the white skirt up, and position your dick at the entrance to her dripping slit.

With a grunt, you push in. The eighteen year old moans beneath you as you ram into her doggy style, sending your hips smacking against her ass as the rest of the class looks on in excitement.

A few of them have started fingering themselves, which drives you on to pound your fucktoy even further, the of your copulation sending shockwaves through the bed.

"Ah, AH!" you moan. Her pussy is amazingly tight and warm, like any proper eighteen year old's should be. Before long, you're on the verge of orgasm.

"I'm cumming!" you warn. In a flash, Alicia clambers down the bed, and kneels on the floor in front of you, your dick at her eye level. You jerk yourself off for the final stretch, as she aids you along with more loving licks of your cockhead.

Before long, you shoot your first spurt of the day, your cum coating the teenager's face in a spurt of creamy goo.

Alicia kisses your cock again, her fringe falling to the sides of her face as she smiles. "Thank you Sir," she says, rubbing her hand fondly on your dick.

"Welcome, Alicia," you groan. "Your pussy is as tight as ever."

She beams at you. "Glad to hear that. Please use me again tomorrow?"

As much as you would like to, you know that other girls deserve a chance. You're saved from having to make your awkward reply by the bell.

First period has ended.

What period is next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)