More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by syntheticspyder syntheticspyder

How do you get your sister to stop stripping?

Scare her in a private message.

...I oppened the private message window that people on the site usually used to negotiate prices. I had a different kind of negotiation in mind.

"I know who you are," I typed, and then paused for what felt like forever before adding "Erin." and pressing Enter. Something in my posture shifted, as if my body understood on a fundamental level that I'd changed things forever. I saw my sweet sister's smile twitch and her shoulders visibly tense and knew there was no going back. Somehow, that made it easier to continue. "Unless you want everyone you know to know what you've done, you'll do as I say."

My heart broke a little as I saw her expression turn to poorly masked panic, aware of her audience and probably fearing they'd turn on her, she moved her shaky hands to her keyboard, not even thinking to lower her shirt where it had bunched above her budding breasts.

On my end, my mind was split in two, both sides functioning at once but disconnected. My rational brain could only think of doing this for her own good...put a big enough scare in her and she'd never to try something like this again. I was saving her really, after all, if I could find her feed, an actual schoolmate of hers certainly could! The other side of me, the part that liked to play the game on this site, just saw this as a new challenge, taking on the role of the bully instead of the charmer. And I let him, feeling a bit of security in the disassociation. Like it somehow wasn't really me putting her through this.

Her response took all too long to come in, but her hands were probably still shaking if the misspellings were any indication. What she'd meant to say was simple enough, though. "What do you want?"

I told her to switch to a private show, just for me. It was a feature I knew well, the one girls went on when someone paid them enough or would put up a paywall for a group show with an entrance fee. The holy grail on a site like this was talking a girl to do it for you for free, and I'd never managed it. I never would have thought the one time I did would be my own sister. Right now though, my focus wasn't on getting her alone, but on getting her off the screens of all these anonymous pervs...the crowd I'd been a willing participant in only minutes ago. She looked to the camera like she was trying to stay calm and think up an excuse, but just as her smile began to falter, the video window went black. For a second I wondered if this had all been enough to get her off the site and she was contemplating trashing her computer altogether. Instead, a small window popped up inviting me to a private show. I accepted without thinking.

"Who are you?" All pretense was gone and her voice trembled behind the disgust she tried to hide behind. Her shirt was back down and her arms wrapped about her knees defensively. She looked so small and her scowl made her look more adorable than intimidating. In the back of my mind, I compared the look to the similar one she made when I'd sneak a bite of her desert when she wasn't looking. It was just as cute, and yet hard to look at. Because this time it was real. She really hated me...or at least the anonymous blackmailer.

"That's not important." I typed, channeling every bad TV crime drama I'd ever seen, "All that matters is that I know who you are." I didn't know what I was typing, so I just let it flow. I just knew I had to make it look good so she'd be scared enough. "And if you don't do exactly as I say, everyone else will know, too." In the back of my mind, it occurred to me that in my shock, I'd never actually recorded her or even taken a screen shot of her topless. She didn't know that, but even so, a picture of her in a sports bra wouldn't be too terribly scandalous. Even the knowledge of her being on this site wouldn't be more than a temporary embarrassment at school. Still, I could tell she hadn't thought through that and the fear was very real to her. Maybe it was the guilt of what she'd intended to do on here that held her. Erin had never been the type to get into trouble. If anything, she was almost too innocent, or at least I'd thought so, worrying about who might take advantage of that someday.

It was thoughts like that which I was focused on instead of what I was typing. I didn't even notice until I'd hit Enter and read it in the chat window. "From now on you're not going to be going on webcam with anybody else." Why the hell had I said "with anybody else?" The point was to scare her off of doing this at all, wasn't it? I rationalized that if I'd stated that goal, it would have been too suspicious, but I hadn't decided to imply this would be an ongoing thing, I just wrote it. My own hands began to tremble. What was I getting into? Before I could reflect on that question, she interrupted me.

"Fine." Her voice was flat, the innocence in her eyes dimming, though not entirely, just cloaked behind flames of defiance, even as she gave into my control over her. Even as she read something else into what I'd said. "What do you want me to show you?"

What do you make your sister show you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)