More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheRiddler TheRiddler

What do you make your sister show you?

Her tits.

"I want you to show me your tits. I typed. Erin's face paled. "No... please... don't..." she whispered. It hurt me to see my sister so scared like that, but I couldn't back down now. "Do it." I typed. "Or EVERYONE will know what you've done." "Okay. .Fine." Erin said in a shaky voice.

Erin reached the hem of her shirt and inched up her torso, eventually freeing it from her body with her sports bra-clad breasts on display. Erin reached behind her back and unhooked it. Without hesitation, Erin allowed the bra to fall away from her body, revealing her beautiful little breasts to me for the first time.

I inhaled quickly. No matter how undeveloped Erin may have been, her chest was beautiful. Her chest was almost flat, with just the hint of bumps the shape of tits, each tipped with a nipple that was barely darker than the rest of the skin. I wanted to see them in person, but I couldn't do that. This was the best I could get. I told her to rub her nipples with her fingers, and she did.

Erin glared into the camera at me. "Is that good enough for you?" she asked. I thought for a minute. Maybe this was enough. Maybe she learned enough by showing me her breasts. But... maybe she didn't. Maybe she needed to expose herself more to REALLY drive in the lesson.

I typed...

What do I type in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)