More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Benjamin1212 Benjamin1212

Where does she land?

Scapper Colony

Opening the pod you take a deep breath in. Its hot and dry. Letting your eyes adjust you relies your on a desert. Before getting out you look to see if theres anything that may be of use to you. After finding a small backpack containing basic first aid and a free provisions you decide to head out and look for help.

After walking for a few hours you eat and drink up your provisions and are starting to lose hope. Its becoming nightfall and you start to notice a few buildings on the horizon. Your heart jumps with joy knowing your not alone. On arriving to what seems like a small colony you look for a shop or tavern to ask some questions. You walk in the first building you see which seems to be a pawn shop. Walking in with your bra and panties has you extremely shy and embarrassed. The man at the counter looks to be around 40 and has very rough facial features including a few scars. Names Chuck he says as he looks you up and down and with a large grin on his face say. "What can i do for you darling". You tell him your story and situation. He watches you intently knowing he had full advantage of you situation.

He gives you a proposition food for your bra, water for your panties, and some head for a place to sleep for the night.

Do you say yes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)