More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CurvyKittenH CurvyKittenH

Which story would you like to read?

Scandal in Watertown II

The Return of a Rival

Chapter 1: My Perfect Life

After that fateful afternoon in the downstairs hallway of Peggy's house where Claire, Danny and myself confronted demons and found love, the little town of Watertown transformed. I don't know for sure it was for the better, but it was certainly better for me. Everybody else seemed happier, so maybe it was.

Gone from the scene was Peggy, the big titted fat tart who had catfished her man with an enormous stuffed bra for over 20 years. At the end of her reveal, where the truth was undeniable in front of all of her friends and family, Peggy went from the busty blonde in town to the woman who couldn't keep her fingers out of the junk food, as well as the shame of possessing an itty bitty pair of titties that she had hid her entire life. Because of that lie her husband left her, with her kids tagging along. Where he ended up nobody knows because after his departure, he cut off all communications, all ties with everybody. Peggy ran too, thank our lucky stars. Now nobody has to gaze upon those disgusting and little fat tits of hers.

Nasty!

And then there was Sara. Another fraud with a tissue stuffed bra and a penchant for wearing diapers. How utterly immature. A grown woman who still messes herself... The thought how anyone would ever find that sexy completely baffles me! She left too. Again, another prayer answered

And finally, the ultimate bitch of them all, Vanessa English. The former owner of one of the most prominent and successful real estate businesses in the county, she acted like a complete snob and the only reason the town would listen to her snot-nosed ramblings was because of her success and the fact that they all thought that she was one hot tamale. Well I showed them.

And her boyfriend too.

Heh...

I showed them all her fake C cup breasts, her fraudulent chestnut brown hair, and her girdle and waist cincher. I don't know if she thought she was, but she definitely was NOT the little sex pot she thought she was. All false advertising all the way down to those ugly little feet that she crammed into those knock off Prada heels. Maybe they weren't knock-offs, but I stole all of her real shoes and replaced them to make the pain of her humiliation more acute. She ran the fastest, as fast as her lard ass and jiggly belly would allow as she covered those insignificant and disgusting little chubs of fat that she dare called tits with her hands!

That left the little town of Watertown all to me!

The way it should be.

The way it was always destined to be.

As it should be too.

Since the departure of Vanessa, Danny took over the real estate business. Now it is one of the most successful businesses in all of the state! He certainly knows how to make his clients happy. Spending a lot of time hanging out with the husbands and making sure the wives are taken care of too.

Just like he always has.

And I don't mind, really!

It's not like he's actually fucking any of them.

I don't call it cheating when he is shoving a big rubber dick up all of those girl's nasty and chubby twats. Let them get fucked by the man because I'm getting the real man at home. I'm also spending all of their money! Which is just fine by me.

So what have I done since that faithful afternoon at Peggy's party? Why, be a housewife of course! Lounging by the pool, getting my hair and nails done whenever I want, and being my husband's ultimate play thing when he gets home.

Of course, I *am* the ultimate plaything.

With my huge breasts, succulent fat pussy, and big bubble butt with the perfect hourglass creating thighs and hips, I am the walking wet dream.

I am the most powerful and sexy woman in all of town.

Wherever I go I turn necks so hard that I break them and drop draws so fast that they dislocate! Every man is putty in my hands and there isn't one little, itty bitty thing that any of those jealous cows, that dare call themselves women, can do about it. When I step out of my domain wearing my sexy little outfits, I am the Queen.

I am the ultimate bombshell.

I am Victoria Black.

Lounging by the pool and sipping on the glass of water placed on the edge of the table by my lounger, I take a sip from the long straw sticking out of it, enjoying the little umbrella that I have placed on the rim. Feeling the cool wetness wash my tongue and then slide down my throat as I swallow, I cannot help but look down at the huge tits blowing out my white, triangular bikini top. The best prosthetics on the market, they have been fooling everyone for years. So large on my dainty little chest that they make cleavage even when I don't try. The addition of a little beauty mark right by where my Leviathan's are to just start coming together even as they stretch away, one to the left and one the right in perfect symmetry and angle, is the perfect addition that entices the eye to stare at them more. Looking down beyond the valley created by my tremendous chest, I look at my tummy. My skin, glowing even whiter under the rays of the sun, and rolling ever so slightly now as the years have gone by having added a little bit of weight, is nothing that the right dress or a belly buster cannot fix when necessary. But even as I gaze upon the slightly deeper indention of my belly button, I cannot ignore the white triangle that is positively stretching like a glove over my crotch. Seeing the definitive mound of my bulging womanhood as my skimpy bottoms struggle to also contain the flourish of the gnarly brown pubic hair beneath it, I turn my hips ever so slightly as I raise my knee just so I can feel my thick pussy lips glide along my inner thigh. Feeling the struggle of the adhesive glue that does its job of keeping my prosthetic hips and thighs attached to my side and legs, I let loose a little smirk that stretches and curls my beautifully painted lips.

Ah, to be the queen and the siren of every man's ultimate fantasy brings me great pleasure each and every day.

Gazing beyond my legs I look to the expense of my backyard and pristine and perfectly crystal clear water of my in ground pool, I take a deep breath and sigh with satisfaction. Walking along the other side and on the edge is the pool boy who's supposed to be scrubbing the walls. He is, but the vastness of his attention has been on me. Young and handsome with a head full of hair and brown skin, He is my husband's younger cousin. 18 now, when I first met him he was 7 years old.

Has it been that long? Am I really on the cusp of 36 years of being on this earth? Swiveling my eyes away, I lower my sunglasses and rest my head back smiling slightly at the good fortune that has been my life. Today is my anniversary and Danny wants to take me out to dinner. As I laze about, my internal guidance tells me that my husband will be home soon. Sitting up and finishing off my water, I swing my legs and plant my platformed heeled feet into the fluffy and recently cut grass. When I look back over to Ronaldo and see him gazing lustfully at my body, I cannot resist the urge to show off a little bit. With nothing to grab but the glass on the table, I curl my lip into a little grin as I reach to the sky and stretch. Feeling his eyes lingering as they coat my body with the specter of his imminent arousal, I see the front of his shorts bulging impressively. Flicking my tongue off of the roof of my mouth as I lower my hands, I pinch the side of my sunglasses and gently lower them down my nose. Making eye contact with him, I flash him a flirty smile as I pirouette on the balls of my feet and then walk inside swinging my hips. Feeling the bubble of my bottom jiggle slightly behind me, I know it is a sight that he will never forget.

One that he hasn't stopped looking at since he has been working here either.

Big and round, it jiggles ever so slightly as I walk. Free of any imperfection, it is simply the best ass that money can buy. Not injected like Kim Kardashian's, I stick it on just like I do my big bullshit tits. Feeling them bounce as they stick out from my chest, as well as around my neck and back, as the perfectly pointed tips with the perfect nips make the big triangles dance just right I smile. Flashing plenty of side boob, I know he is staring at those too. My mouth-wateringly huge tits that not only stick out at the perfect angles, but completely dominate my chest. Big and luscious and perfect, my huge boobs will bring any man to their knees. I can already see him imagining himself punishing me, taking me to my bed and shoving his dick in and out until he can no longer bear it.

Well, I won't do that, I won't cheat on my husband even if his cousin has a great piece of meat.

*Is* a great piece of meat.

He is deserving of the thick chunk between my legs, my carefully crafted and oh so sexy bulging pussy. Feeling it wiggle as my inner thighs take turns brushing against it over and over always sends a shiver up my spine.

Hearing the pitter patter of my clog like shoes echo on the deck, I reach out with my free hand and pull open the sliding glass door. Stepping inside, I turn around and shut it knowing very well that Ronaldo is still checking me out through the glass. No sooner am I turning to set my empty glass down on the bar than do I hear the soft turn and heavy push of my big front door glide effortlessly open. Turning my head just as my husband walks in, he looks dashingly handsome in his brown suit. Thick, black and wavy hair slicked back and that always confident smile plastered on his face, his chocolate brown eyes are just as intoxicating to me as my emerald green's are to him. When he sees me he grins as I watch his pupils go up and down, taking all before him in.

"Hey beautiful." His silky smooth and super sexy voice echoes across the living room, wrapping me up in the embrace of his suave.

Feeling my heart skip a beat, I cannot help but arch my back as a straighten my legs and pivot for him. Stick out my chest, I look at him with bedroom eyes that I allow to drop down gracefully from his handsome face. Through the partially open split of his sports coat I can see his barrel like chest, muscular and strong. The tie hanging from his neck lies straight between his sexy pecs. With his jacket closed, I cannot see his abs, but I already know how they look and they look mighty fine. But it's below the belt that interests me most.

The reason I'm with him.

And the secret to his overwhelming professional success.

Staring at the bulge of his manhood I watch as it curls lazily and yet punctuatingly into the crotch of his pants. Seeing the outline as clear as day, my man has an anaconda that is a little past ten inches when fully erect.

"How was your day at work?" I ask as I turn my hips to show him the big bulb of my curvy and perfect bottom. Sticking it out I feel his eyes drop and lock onto it, appreciating the curve my swells as my little bikini bottoms get lost within my long crack.

"I was able to nail down the Anderson account. They bought the million dollar home the next county over." He replies as he sets down his briefcase than stands back up and grabs his cock. Giving it a jostle, the mighty tip wiggles to and fro as I look at it and then him with a satisfactory smile.

"So you fucked Allison again?" I ask next as I turn on my toes and then walk sexily up to him, stopping as I place my hands on his strong chest. Feeling the cut and protrusion of his muscles on the tips of my fingers, I step forward and slide my hand down to unbutton his jacket. Popping it free, I then place both of my hands on his six pack abs then slide them around to his sides.

"Naturally..." He says with a wistful grin as he raises a curled finger to tilt my chin.

Feeling my neck stretch as my chin tilts higher, he presses his lips into mine as I slide my hand down to his belt buckle. As I work it and then his pants open, I picture Allison naked in my mind. 36-24-36 with a decent D cup rack, I can't blame him for wanting to do her again. She is gorgeous with sumptuous thighs and a decent backside. Her only flaw is a softer than before middle, but its still maintained it's overall flatness.

It's amazing what I can see through a dress. I just saw her a few months ago at an event for something that doesn't really matter to me. All I know is that I had to dress up and I still looked better than her.

Our tongues dancing, I open his pants and push them down, pulling out his big dick. Giving it a couple of rubs, I spend the rest of the time fondling it as he teases my gum line. Feeling my plastic uppers dislodge, I know he wants to take off my veneers so he can caress my teeth without the artificial smoothness of plastic getting in the way. Giving his dick a tug, he stops and withdraws his mouth from mine.

"Sorry." He says with that ever present look of confidence then lowers his gaze to my astonishing tits. Getting lost in the sea of my artificial bosoms, his hands sneak from my waist and down to my big, fake, stick on bum. Giving the silicone swells a big squeeze, I can feel it at the glue that adheres them to me tugs in defiance as he lifts me just a little out of my shoes.

"It's okay..." I say breathlessly as the feeling of his member in my little hand causes my words to exit my mouth huskily. The moment he relaxes his grip on my bubbly butt cheeks, I drift to the floor where I get on my knees. Still holding his 7-in softy up with my hand, I stare at the tip that is still completely dry. Seeing the film of Allison's juices still coating his cock, I slide my palm down his shaft so I can coddle his balls in the palm of my hand. Giving them a few squeezes, I watch as his big dick gets nice and hard. Fully extended, I then guide my hand up his thicker and longer shaft until I am pinching that fat tip between the tips of my fingers. Lifting it up, I roll out my tongue and take a nice, long lick.

"Allison would do well to change up her diet just a little bit." I say as the stinging taste of her juices revolt my tongue, the odor making my nostrils flare.

"She needs to work on her skills bent over the desk too. She's still a lazy fuck that expects me to pull her hair and rock her world." Danny murmurs as he pushes out his hips in expectation of me sucking on his dick. When he does he rolls his jacket from his shoulders and lets it fall to the floor.

Doing as he wishes, I close my eyes and open my mouth and take his largess deep down my throat. Gagging on his big rubber dick, I put up with a taste of another woman knowing that it is not his actual manhood penetrating her. If it was he would not be nearly the success he is right now. Sucking and making all of the sexy gagging noises he likes, it does not take long for him to groan and shove that beefy tip right into the back of my esophagus making me gag!

Spitting and sputtering as I pull myself clear of his ultimate ding dong, I rise to my feet wiping my mouth. "How about you go get cleaned up and wash that revolting taste off of your dick while I go upstairs and get ready." I say and then turn with a flourish, along with a naughty look on my face giving him my best bedroom eyes as I flutter my long, and false, lashes.

Walking away, I take my time going up the stairs, savoring every wiggle and bounce of my amazing body. Walking down the hall, I enter our palatial bedroom where I stop in front of my mirror. I can already feel my breathing become shallow as the heat deep down within already starts to build. My reflection, one that I cannot help but be overwhelmed by the sight of my own curves. From the swell of my hips to the round of my bottom, I finish the feast with the dessert that is my tits. Arching my back as I pivot the balls of my feet and turn than stick out my hip, I am nearly in position as I continue to stare at my amazing chest. Curling my hands as I delicately slide them up my sides, I feel my body start to stretch as I push out my knee. Framing my bulging coochie with the silk white of my thighs, I watch my little bottoms struggle to contain everything within. Staring at its reflection as they stretch and pull, the full front panel peels away to reveal just a little glimpse of the thick and curly hair that stretches from my pelvis all the way down to my thick and puffy lips. Along the top, more hair is definitely poking out. Seeing the swell of my amazing ass and the near nakedness of my flamboyantly enhanced hip, I continue the sexy twirl of my wrists as I flare out my elbows, catching the base of my hair with the back of my hands. Pushing up my long and gorgeous red locks, I stare hungrily as my huge tits rise and come together against their will, still sticking out the way they always do, now pressing together and nearly straight out! With the tops of my mighty swells well past my armpits, I stare at my ultimate projections and drool as I feel my hidden little cunny instantly inflame and swell!

"Mmmmmm..." I groan I suddenly twist and turn so I can stare at my stretched out body and all of its glorious perfection. Feeling the press of my pussy against my inner thigh, I gently, almost barely, start rocking my hips. "OoOOooOo... Uh uh uh uh uh..." I begin to moan barely audible to even my own ears as I reach with my fingers and pull the sings of my top. When they drop I am left to look at the big and beautiful half dollar sized areola's topping my huge beauties that circle and pucker into two beautiful nipples. And crafted, each breast looks impressively real and as I continue to leave with hoisted on my chest with my arms bent behind my head, I shimmy my shoulders just so I can make them shake. Watching them bounce softly off of each other, I can also feel them jiggle and shake as my ultimate fakes pull and tug back and forth on my chest. My nipples already hard behind the silicone wall, the shaking of my monsters only bends and turns them roughly exciting me even more!

Feeling my inner walls flood with the juices that prep me for penetration begin to drip, I tightened my ass cheeks just so I can feel the extra tug back there too. Exhaling hard, I continue to grunt and groan. "Uh uh uh uh uh..." That's when I close my eyes just as the bedroom door opens in walks my husband. Even though I cannot see him, I can hear him getting ready. The ripping of velcro is how I know he is getting ready to make my dirty dreams come true. Hearing him take off the padded vest that gives him that very muscular and sexy physique, it does not take long until I feel him pressing his body up against mine, the hairiness of his stomach tickling my lower back as I feel is Big rubber dick slowly slide between my legs. Coaxing it back and forth along my big and puffy mound, I hear him breathing behind my ear as I continue to focus on the feel of my own body as well as the rigid pole pressing into me as it glides back and forth.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh...." I exhale as I lick my upper lip then bite my bottom one, squeeking just a little. Feeling the strings of my bottoms get tugged and then loosen, they glide along my legs as he pulls them free so he can continue to hump his big fake dick along the hairy edifice that stick to my pelvis and crotch. Opening my eyes, I watch as the thick mushroom of his fraudulent penis pops in and out just beneath my bulging and hairy snatch. Hands sliding along my sides, then gently traces his fingers down around the edges where fake meets real. Tips of his fingers tickling my skin, feel his fingernails gently dig along the telltale flanges of the immense prosthetics that grace my legs.

Without them, my legs are skinny and my hips non-existant as they also provide the immense swell of my big and bubbly bottom.

From there places his hands just above my big and hairy mouth and then guides them up to my slightly soft stuff that is moving the stretched. Feeling it, I hear him grunt as he pinches the belly fat that wasn't there all those years ago. Enjoying my tummy, it does not take him very long tracing the edges of my prosthetics. Now feeling the slightly raised ridge along the underside of my fake boobs, I purr contently has his finger glides from left to right, the ridge uninterrupted. I don't feel his hands anymore until I feel the liquid that fills up focused tits as well and expand against my chest! Knowing that he is groping and frotting and playing with them hard, I guess loudly as he transitions from humping to using his big fake dick to slowly push at my bulging pussy lips. Feeling the glue that holds them over my real pussy tug as it resists, it does not take long until I feel it begin to separate. It does, I feel one of my boobs get released as the fluid rushes from my chest and back into the bulging food where it belongs. But it does I can already feel his hand sliding down my stomach where he grabs my big big pussy and gently peels it up and off. Removing my big bushel of hair along with it, he exposes my little slit that is dripping wet and completely inflamed! The moment his fingers penetrate my little folds, I let loose a roar just as his finger tip slips side of me. "UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHH!" Like a lioness, I spend right around in his arms, releasing my hair as I his finger from inside of me while also removing his big dick with snap of my thighs. With his real manhood completely unencumbered, I quickly lower my arms draping one over his shoulder as I reach down with my hand and take his real manhood in my hand.

Barely a handful, tip of his dick barely clears the palm of my hand and as I wrap my fingers around it, it's no more thicker than a sharpie. Pumping his little boy until it is sputtering and hard, I feel him cum and shoot his juice all over my leg. Giggling right before I kiss him, this time I allow him to remove my veneers and spit them into his hand. Trusting him text my perfect smile I have to make out with him grips and gropes my ass as I press my perfect tense right into his hairy chest. Breaking our lips free, I really dropped to my knees and take his soft manhood into my mouth. Getting hard the moment might talk glides along it, I bounce it about in my mouth closed down my throat. Sucking it again to get it ready for sex, when I pull my mouth away, and then make a popping sound by flicking the tip of my finger against the inside of my blown out cheeks.

I always make some smile but I look up he is looking down at me kid in the candy store! And hearing him laugh as I rise to my feet, I kick off my heels as he digs his fingernails into the flanges of my hips. Peeling with the utmost care, once the seal is broken the rest goes like clockwork. With so little holding up so much, it is not long till my thin hips and scrawny ass are feeling the air for the first time since I stepped out of the shower. Leaving my tits on, I guide him to the bed where I push him down gently rock my freshly shaven sex back and forth along his little man. Cuz I hold myself up, he reaches and starts picking at the flanges that extend to just under my armpits. Once I feel them separate from my sides, I know it is only a matter of time before he removed my big and busty boobs. Peeling it off like a backless and strapless bra, I feel the glue pull on my skin and tug on my nipples sending another loud moan ripping from my throat! As I scream, I reached down as I picked myself up just enough so I can angle his dick and slam down on top of it.

Dropping myself hard and fast, his little Willy slips into my soaking wet Uber tight hole like a perfectly fitted glove. Bouncing up and down, my ready to go orgasm quickly unfolds, sending the euphoria that I have so been long waiting for to throughout my entire body! The hairs rising as I shake finally on top of him, my eyes roll to the back of their sockets as I throw my head back and let loose a blistering and loud howl! "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

No more man in the sack as I am a woman, he explodes to, blowing his load inside of me. Protected for the fact that he had his tubes tied, I feel perfectly safe as I feel is beautiful release swirl inside of me, mixing his juices with my own. When I fall off of him completely exhausted and naked as the day I was born, turns on his side and looks at me, then down at my utterly flat chest. My tiny little nipples hard as diamonds, I know he's not done he goes right for the kill. Already panting and struggling to breathe, the moment his tongue flicks on them, I feel myself becoming aroused all over again! My little pussy sputtering to life, it explodes down my thighs as he cops my other non-existent tit and his hand while still attacking the other one with the tip of his tongue. Getting on top of me, he has one more left inside of him and when he sticks his dick inside inside of he barely has time to go balls deep when I feel the explode all over again.

Finally spent in both covered in sweat, I feel his little prick shrivel up and die inside of me, the little tip slipping out tickling my little folds. Giving him a kiss, a very passionate and heart kiss, on the lips I lay there for a while sucking in air as fast as I can. When I turn my head I look into his eyes and I can see that from the very depth of his soul he loves me.

End Chapter 1

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)