More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

What movie, show, or franchise takes a sexy new turn?

Saw

Tracy suddenly bolted awake as a bright light hummed above her. Slowly, she came to see that she was locked in a standing position in some warehouse. She realized she couldn't move her arms and legs. Her arms were wrapped around a figure in front of her, tied to them in thick chains. The figure blinked as Tracy realized she was chained to her workplace crush, Sam. "S-Sam?!"

Sam blinked awake and realized the position he was in. "Tracy?! What the hell?!"

Tracy realized that Sam's arms were free, but the chains around them kept him pressed into her. As she looked down to find a lock or weak link, Tracy was mortified to realize the two of them were wearing only their underwear. Her lacy purple panties and bra were pressed against Sam's orange boxer shorts. Tracy groaned in humiliation, realizing that if she knew what was going on, being bound to Sam would be an erotic dream come true. Their shared struggling brought Sam's dick to life, pressing right against Tracy's covered pussy.

"I-I don't - where are we?" Tracy asked, changing the subject.

As soon as she asked that, the two heard a television beside them. A gorgeous woman wearing clown makeup made a finger wave at them as she spoke in a cheery sing-song voice. "Hi Tracy! Hi Sam! I wanna play a game!"

A game? Tracy couldn't begin to imagine what kind of game this clown woman had in mind.

"The two of you," the clown continued, "have been running around side-eying each other in your little cubicles for years. And if there's one thing I hate, it's the damn 'will they/won't they' trope! Life is too short to let romance like this slip by!"

The screen cut to show a camera angle of the two from the ceiling. "Now Sammy boy, right above your head is a rope. Tied to the rope is a bucket filled with a special kind of acid. Now don't panic, it won't burn your skin. It'll eat it's way through those pesky chains in about 15 minutes."

"HOWEVER!" The camera cut back to the clown woman. "The acid will dissolve your clothes in about 15 seconds. And given your position, this means you two lovebirds will be locked in a very...intimate position for quite some time. But that's what you secretly want, right? You're just too embarrassed to admit it."

"So, what will it be? Continue to lie to yourselves and be stuck her for who knows how long? Or finally admit to those sexy little desires you've had all along?"

The television turned off, leaving the two almost-lovers chained together to make their choice.

Follow these lovers? See other tests? Or follow the police after this mysterious clown woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)