More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Seahawker Seahawker

So what happens next?

Saturday finally comes!

Amazingly the next 4 days actually came and went at least somewhat fast. Stacy never really talked much about what happened. And I did pretty much get used to the chastity device although I admit it was very snug. Which brings me to Saturday. I was still wearing the same panties that Jessica had commanded me to wear. I was also wearing my usual blue jeans and a T-shirt. Stacy had just got home from running errands and brought in a bag from that same porn shop. "What's in the bag?" I asked. Stacy just gave me a silly little giggle and said "Check your phone!" I immediately checked my messages and found a text from Jessica. "Guess what?!!! It's Saturday ! I know the anticipation is killing you! Now I'm sure you know by now that Stacy was kind enough to purchase some new outfits for you, with your credit card of course! You are to put on the pink nightie, the lavender bra, the red suspenders, and the black panties and be waiting on your hands and knees by the front door with your head down when your mistress arrives at 4:00 sharp. DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME!" I immediately went upstairs into our bedroom. Stacy was kind enough have all the items I needed laid out on the bed for me. She even helped me get into them. First the bra, then the nightie and then the suspenders and finally the panties. It was a feeling I had never experienced before but judging by the fact that my cock was hopelessly and painfully trying to get hard, I'd say I enjoyed it. And i swear Stacy had a very satisfied look on her face. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was liking this. I checked the clock "Oh shit! 5 minutes" I thought to myself as I hurriedly went down stairs and got into position by the door.

At 4 o'clock sharp, the door bell rang and Stacy opened it. Standing in the door way was a stunningly beautiful blonde woman in a black halter top and matching skirt with fish net stockings and 6 inch heels. The greeted each other with a friendly hug and kiss. "Well hello ! Oh my gosh look at how pretty you are. Oh I'll bet this little thing wants some attention" She said looking down at me and playfully giving my imprisoned cock a little nudge with her foot. "hello mistress." i said meekly. "Is that the proper way to greet your mistress? Get over here and kiss my feet properly>" She commanded. I did as I was told. Jessica looked at Stacy and said "This is going to be so much fun!" Stacy gave her a mischevious smile but didn't say anything. "That's enough ." I stopped worshipping her feet but remained on my knees. "Shall we go see the bedroom?" she said to Stacy who nodded in agreement. "Crawl, bitch!" she ordered and I followed behind them to the bedroom. When we arrived, Jessica commanded "Face on the ground get that slutty ass in the air!" I knew by her tone that I hadnt' better hesitate and got into position. Jessica next gave me a hard slap on the ass and ordered me to reach behind and spread my cheeks and I did so, leaving my asshole very exposed. I next felt a cold liquid being spread in around my asshole. I jumped in surprise when Jessica forcefully shoved a large vibrator up my sphincter and set it on medium. I was then ordered to my feet. "Don't let that vibrator fall out or I swear I will kick you in the balls so hard you will feel them in your throat!" I definitely didn't to disappoint her. I was then ordered into a chair that Stacy had apparently brought into the room earlier. Once I was sat in the chair, both Stacy and Jessica started rifling through the bag of goodies that Stay bought earlier and produced some cuffs and rope. Jessica tied my elbows tightly together and then cuffed my hands together. Stacy wrapped the rope several times around just above my knees and then cuffed my ankles securely to the chair. I had no hope for escape. Jessica then took out a tube of lipstick and sloppily applied a generous amount on my lips. She then took my chin. She then stroked my chin and looked me in the eye and said "Have fun bitch! I hope your little friend keeps that slutty little manpussy occupied! Now be a good boy and stay put, Stacy and I are going out tonight and when we get back, Stacy is going to have a very nice surprise for you!!! see you sweetie!" she said as she kissed me softly on the forehead. Stacy just gave me a satisfied look as they turned out the light and left me in the dark to wonder....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)