More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crushcard crushcard

What's next?

Satsuki (female Sasuke)

Fanboys were the absolute bane of her existence. Kiba was the absolute worst of them, a horn dog who would never leave her alone. The girls of her class were hardly any better, seeing her as some aloof beauty that they would all constantly try and befriend to further themselves. Of course, if any one of them from either side knew that she was attracted to girls then they might not be quite so eager to befriend her. She was almost ready to let that slip just to get some peace and quiet.

Back in the academy, the only person in the entire school that didn't constantly hit on her or bother her was Naruto Uzumaki, and that was simply because he was too busy trying to surpass her and become a true ninja. For the reason alone, he was practically the only person in the entire class she had any measure of respect for. Of course, the fact that he actually enjoyed turning into a smoking hot girl for practical jokes didn't hurt matters at all. The first time she saw his Harem Jutsu being used against Kiba, she had very nearly soaked her own panties.

And then in wave, she had discovered the truth behind Naruto's transformation technique. Unlike everyone else, he didn't just cast an illusion. No, when he had turned into the Fuma Shuriken, he had actually been a piece of sentient metal. Which meant that when he transformed into a girl...

In terms of personality, despite his general overly happy attitude and pranking nature, his seriousness when things were dangerous and his dedication to his goals...if he was a she then Satsuki could actually see herself maybe becoming attached.

Which was why she now stood at the door to his apartment, Sharingan at the ready. The instant the door opened and the blonde stuck his head out, her eyes were spinning their illusion, ensnaring him to her power.

"Use the Sexy no Jutsu. Now."

With a puff of smoke, a nearly naked blonde poofed into existence, her modesty only covered by thin little wisps of clouds.

Then Satsuki leaned in and blew them away.

What does the perverted Uchiha do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)