More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WistfulDominance WistfulDominance

which demon girl to summon?

Satina (Satina)

Humming, you decide that while the mother would be fine, the daughter would likely be more... entertaining.

Cracking your fingers, you quickly type in the name of your demon of choice.

Search:[Satina]

With a flash, she appears in the cylinder, startled.

"Woah! Hello, mister. Hey, could you please let me out?" She asks, waving.

"In a second, sweetheart." You reply, smirking.

Quickly replacing the search screen, new options appear.

|Name: Satina. |

Clear memory? Yes / No

Disable containment field? Yes / No

|New Commands_ /: |

"Whatcha got there, mister?" She asks, pressing her face against the glass of her prison.

"Something that we'll both enjoy very much." You chuckle, tapping at your keyboard.

|New Commands_ /: Satina, despite her innocence, is a massive nymphomaniac, living for the chance to be filled with cum. She's incredibly talented in all things sex-related, and finds it more satisfying to get her partner off than she does to orgasm herself, due to always climaxing in sync with her lover, and as powerfully as her lover.

Satina will immediately fall in love with the first human male she sees upon release from the cylinder, and will always be loyal and devoted to him. Satina has years of memories of being with this male, all throughout her childhood into adulthood, and she will never question if they're real or not. Even in the face of undeniable evidence of the falsehood of these memories, she will not care, and still happily love the male. Is this correct?: Y/N |

Clicking Y, and then disabling the containment field, you turn in your chair, only to be immediately latched onto by a blushing imp one-third your height.

"Hey, you know how we always promised to get married and have kids when I turned eighteen? Well, my birthday was yesterday, so please knock me up!" She whines, desperately grinding into your bulging pants.

Give the Devil her due~

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)