More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

Who?

Sasuke

Sasuke looks over the town, he can see its citizens out to lunch, he wanders around town. "Lucky for me Orochimaru give me time off from training so I can take a break". Sasuke said to himself as he looked at his new ghostly form. So this is what Konoha is like now. Sasuke said to himself as he looked down on his old home. Now to test this new jutsu out, Sasuke said as he looks for the nearest house. He spots the house of Hinata and decides to take a look in the house. Inside he sees Hinata naked in her bed, fondling her breasts and fingering her vagina. Something Sasuke or anyone never would have think someone like she would do. With her being shy and sweet and all.

Hmmm, Sasuke thinks. "I've never been in a girls body before". He then got turn on by this and flow into Hinata's body, as he did Hinata started to cry out as he slowly takes possession of Hinata's body. He feels the firmness of her breasts, and the moisture between her legs. Sasuke decided to have some fun with Hinata's body, so he started by pushing two of her fingers into her wet pussy. He moaned in Hinata's voice at the pleasure it was giving him. He started to play with Hinata's breasts as he thrusted her fingers in and out of her faster, getting closer to climax. Sasuke then let out a massive groan as he brought Hinata to climax, spraying her juices all over the bed! As he lay there enjoying the afterglow of his fun.

"Wow, this justu is something else!" Sasuke said.

Suddenly he hears a knock at the door.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)