More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AK the OG AK the OG

Who is on the other side of the door?

Sasuke

Naruto who just woken up was irritated on who was knocking on the door and there he finds smirking at him was his bestfriend/rival Sasuke Uchiha the one who woke him up. Naruto said, "What do you want teme do you need something or what?" Sasuke said, "Well I see someone woke up irritable huh dobe don't worry I only came here to tell you something." Naruto asked, "What is it?" Sasuke answered, "My mother Mikoto Uchiha wants you to come visit her at the Uchiha compound at our house because she misses you and because she loves it when you visit, she also made a lot of food and also your favorite ramen so you better go dobe you don't want my mother to get angry at you now would you she can be deadly when pissed off and I don't want you to get beaten up and end up at the hospital though on second thought maybe I do want to see that."

Naruto said, "Alright I'll go I do miss Mikoto-san and also fuck you for that last comment teme, Mikoto-san does spoil me a lot and loves having me around she treats me way better than you or Itachi and her ex-husband Fugaku (Who died because Mikoto killed him that is because he was an asshole abuser to her and her children and also Mikoto wanted to be with a certain someone) so yeah I'll go also are you going to be there to Sasuke or no?" Sasuke answered, "No because Itachi, some Uchiha members, and I are going on a very long mission, so we won't be there, and I'm glad you are going well I am going to get prepared for our mission see yeah later dobe." As Sasuke left to go prepare to leave for his mission.

So, Naruto began to prepare to leave to go visit Mikoto, so he first takes a shower and changed to his usual orange and black clothes, he then later ate a little bit of food to get some energy because he knows that Mikoto made him a lot of food that he will eat later, so now he is leaving his house to go visit Mikoto Uchiha Sasuke's hot sexy MILF mother.

Does Naruto make it to the Uchiha compound and to Sasuke's house?

Does Naruto make it to the Uchiha compound and to Sasuke's house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)