More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AK the OG AK the OG

Where do his senses take him

Sasuke's house

As Jariya was going around the village looking for his "research" his senses led him to the Uchiha Compound as Jariya entered seeing a lot of Uchiha clan members just walking around doing their everyday task and what else they do, a lot of them greeted him and he greeted them back, but after that his senses started tingling again so he decided to keep on going so, after a few minutes of walking around his senses finally led him to his destination and the place that his senses led him to was Sasuke Uchiha's house or Fugaku and Mikoto's house. Jariya thought, "Hmm something juicy must be going on in there." So, Jariya made a perverted face and performed an invisibility jutsu so that he can sneak in to see what's going on in there and to see if there is any "research" material for him.

After performing the jutsu now Jariya is invisible, so he decided to sneak into Sasuke's house undetected. Jariya now inside Sasuke's house went to go check on which room his senses are taking him so after moving a lot he finally found out where it is, it was Sasuke's room. Jariya opened the door and sneakily went inside the room, as he is now fully in the room Jariya begin to hear some noise. "Gluck", "Gluck", "Gluck", "Gluck", Jariya's eyes widened, and he then began to hide in a safe spot in the room, after finding a good hidden spot Jariya looked to see what was going on.

Jariya sees a man with raven hair that is shape likes a duck's butt he has eight-pack abs, strong arms and legs, Jariya figured out who it was, its Sasuke Uchiha the rival of his student Naruto Uzumaki. Jariya saw that Sasuke was on the edge of bed and he was fully naked Jariya can hear Sasuke's moaning and grunting and he found out why he is doing that because Sasuke is not alone, Jariya looked down to see a woman that he may or may not know sucking on Sasuke's big 16-inch dick damn it was huge. Jariya was amazed at this woman because not only was she sucking the ever-living shit out of Sasuke's dick, but she is fucking sexy as fuck, this woman has big JJ-cup titties, hour-glass figure, thicc thighs, and the biggest fattest twerking bubble butt ass ever, damn this woman was sexy. Though Jariya couldn't really see who this woman was because he is still hiding but he'll find out sooner or later, Jariya was happy that he found some "research" so he took out a book and started writing on what was happening.

Sasuke was having a fucking fantastic time as this woman was sucking his dick so good, "Gluck", "Gluck", "Gluck", "Gluck". Sasuke then said, "Damn you sexy bitch you are so amazing at sucking my dick, yeah you keep sucking this dick you fucking hot ass bitch". As the woman continue to do so, Sasuke looked at the woman and what she was wearing she was wearing Uchiha lingerie her bra and thong were black with the Uchiha clan symbol on the bra and it was on the thong as well though the bra looked like it was going to burst out because it couldn't contain her big JJ-cup titties, and the thong was highlighting her big fat ass that jiggled and ripple whenever she moved. Sasuke now puts his hands on the woman's head and started fucking her throat, the woman was getting very excited because Sasuke was fucking her throat she was letting out "Gluck", "Gluck", "Gluck", "Gluck", "Gluck", "Gluck".

Sasuke as he still was fucking this woman's throat begin to feel something about to release out of him, He then said, "Hey you sexy bitch I'm about to cum, I'm going to cum in your mouth you better drink it all you slut." Sasuke felt his release coming out and shouted "I'M CCCCUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG, I'M CCCCUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG, I'M CCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG." As Sasuke came into the woman's mouth and throat, Sasuke was panting as he took out his big dick out of the woman's mouth. The woman begins to swallow all of the cum Sasuke gave to her she then opened her mouth to show to Sasuke that she drank it all. Sasuke said, "That's a good girl you were amazing at sucking my big dick." The woman was happy that her Sasuke praised her and complimented her and said, "Thank you Sasuke-kun I'll do anything for you my love after all I belong to you, I love you Sasuke-kun". Sasuke said, "I love you too my sexy bitch." As Sasuke kissed the woman and she kissed him right back and after a long intense French kiss session they both separate and left a saliva trail.

Sasuke said, "So my sexy bitch do you want to fuck now because I want to fuck you so hard." The woman said, "Oh yes Sasuke-kun fuck me hard make me yours make me bow down before you as this worthless bitch becomes yours forever make me your Uchiha wife please I want to be your loyal loving and obedient wife who will do whatever you say, I want to give birth to your children Sasuke-kun I want to give birth to more Uchiha that is what I am meant to do as I am your bitch my body and everything else I am belongs to you my Sasuke-kun please fuck me make me scream your name forever so please fuck me." Sasuke smirked and said, "Okay I will you belong to me now and forever as you will give birth to my children you sexy bitch, now it's time to fuck I want you to strip off all of your clothes I want to see the woman who belongs to me show her sexy body to me." The woman said, "Anything for you Sasuke-kun." As the woman took her bra and thong off now is fully butt ass naked showing off her big JJ-cup titties, sexy body, and big fat ass.

Sasuke loved what he saw he then took the woman to his bed and lied her down in missionary-style as he spread her legs showing off her pussy. Sasuke said, "It's time to fuck my bitch."

Who is the woman Sasuke is going to fuck?

Who is the woman Sasuke is going to fuck?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)