More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by theoneandonly theoneandonly

Who is her Opponent?

Sasha Banks

"Sky's the Limit" blares to the arena, and longtime rival Sasha Banks comes out from behind the curtain. Sasha is wearing her pink attire

Sasha does her Boss pose on the ramp before heading toward the ring, never taking her eyes off Bayley. It's obvious that Bayley is uncomfortable, as she shifts nervously around. Who could blame her though? Last week at the end of Raw, Bayley was in the parking lot about to leave when Sasha attacked her viciously, and during the brawl, Bayley accidentally pulled Sasha's black leggings down to mid ass showing off her red thong. The accident made Sasha stop her and fix her leggings. The momentary exposure embarrassed and enraged Sasha that she threatened to beat and humiliate Bayley in the ring next week as she left. So now here we are, a week later and Bayley doesn't know what Sasha meant by her threat. She knows Sasha spoke to Stephanie McMahon and was able to move the match to the main event and that alone made her wary that something was up.

Sasha got into the ring and walked right up to Bayley and started to push her until Bayley's back hit the ropes. Thankfully the referee stepped in between and separated them and then sent them each into their corners. Bayley was already shook. Sasha was a very skilled opponent and even more dangerous when motivated. But, if Sasha wanted to beat her then she would have to win the fight and Bayley was not going to just give up. If this was going to happen then Sasha was going to have to earn it. The referee was about to give the signal for the match to start when Sasha stopped him and whispered into his ear. The ref looked shocked but then went over to the announcer and told them what Sasha said. The announcer talked into a walkie to hear from the back for a confirmation and then picked up the mic....

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I've just been informed that this match is now going to be a Bra and Panties Match! The loser of the match will be the one stripped down to just her bra and panties!"

Bayley was frozen in shock. Her jaw dropped and her mouth was agape. She didn't just hear that right? Couldn't be true. This is modern WWE in the 'Women's Revolution', no way would they greenlight this match. As Bayley stared into nothingness, she didn't hear the bell ring and officially start the match.

Who strikes first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)