More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Choose a setting/scenario/story

Sasha’s School Discipline

Sasha was a popular girl. She had many friends, played nice with the teachers, and always was on her best behavior. But Sasha could also be rather mean, a bully to those who she saw as inferior to her. The scholarship kids, the ones who were considered troublemakers, and the transfer kids.

Sasha liked to make them know who was in charge. Sasha would make sure that each one of them was punished as she saw fit. If they were late, she’d rat them out to teacher, if they broke any rule Sasha would be the first to snitch on them.

This led to many students absolutely hating her. It also led to some more laid back teachers to be rather annoyed having to discipline these students even when it was a harmless infraction otherwise Sasha would threaten to report them to the school board and have them fired.

Finally, people had enough. Sasha was getting out of hand. So two girls came up with a plan and conspired with the deputy headmistress herself. As she was Sasha’s number one hater. As she was called Headmistress Dodds, she would receive the worst of Sasha’s tattling for soon as anything went wrong, Sasha would be at her door and threatening for Dodds to be fired if she didn’t go by the book.

When Jada and Melissa approached Dodds with their plan, Headmistress Dodds made sure to review the handbook front to back finding old policies that were never removed. This was something Dodds planned to use against Sasha… and the girls would make sure that Sasha would learn a taste of her own medicine.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)