More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by seafront1000 seafront1000

So, who do you want to follow on their quest in this world?

Sasha, A vault dweller escaping Vault 101.

It's all kicked off in Vault 101, and things have come to a boiling point.

Sasha, a young woman raised in the Vault, has decided to make it her duty to find whatever is out there in the wasteland, and bring back some law and order to the chaos of her home. The Overseer has gone power-mad since James and his child left, and has taken to abusing anybody who rebels against him - including his own daughter.

So, Sasha snuck out one night, under the cover of protests to make her way out, and into the shocking brightness of the moonlight. She had only her jumpsuit, some basic provisions, and a baseball bat that her family had held onto for generations.

She had fair white skin, medium brown hair that was tousled into a slight wave with a brush like she had seen in old fashion magazines. She wasn't tall, but she certainly wasn't short. Far from muscular, her arms and legs were long and slender, not at all prepared for the darkness she was waded towards as she climbed down the rocky pathway and away from her sanctuary.

Where does her search take her next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)