More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Sarckle's Spooktacular: Monsters in the Park,by Sarckle

“So, Marcie. This time we doing a horror story?”

“Yes, I always wanted to do one of these. I think horror and erotic mixes very well.”

“Well, my last year was certainly very horrific.”

“Hence we are reading Sarckle's Spooktacular: Monsters in the Park,by Sarckle”

“Waaaait a minute. Are you trying to tell me this fucker put his own name in the title?”

“Yes.”

“Jesus fucking christ on a knuckle sandwich! Every single time I think we found the most pretentious asshat on here somebody else shows up.

“To be fair, wilparu did the same thing. Incidentally, when Sarckle submitted his story he did say that he was friends with wilparu.”

“Great, the two of them can form the league of extraordinarily asshats.”

“Well, according to the tags there are asses in this story, as well as hats.”

“Yay.”

“That said, the title does rub me the wrong way. He should have really titled it: Terrors in the suburbs.”

“...”

“Get it?”

“...lets just start.”

READING IN PROGRESSS (BGM)

“Ok, Marcie.”

“Ok?”

“It's just kinda weird, the whiplash you know. One week we spend days reading these stories nonstop and then the next time we are done in an hour or so.”

“True, with only 20 chapters deep, most of them on the shorter side, we did reach the end rather quickly.”

“...”

“Are you disappointed?”

“Its not like I wanted to read more or anything! Shut up!”

“Alright, to start this. You are Holly, an 18 year old girl who suddenly gets confronted with the realization that a bunch of monsters are invading your town.”

“Naturally, being the chosen one and such, Holly gets a magic ring, grabs a baseball bat and ventures forth to a spooky tower to kick the shit out of whoever is responsible for all this.”

“Holly is quite the badass."

”Right? Too bad you suck.”

“If you are referring to the wolfman, that wasn't my fault.”

“Uhu.”

“Attacking was clearly the proper course of action here.”

“Sure, sure.”

“...are you trying to imitate me?”

“Perish the thought. It's just very pleasant to see you fail. And hey, at least you get a cute family with the wolfman.”

“Yes, as far as a bad end goes this one turned out fairly ok for Holly. If you are ok with becoming a lycanthrope."

“But since we hadn't hit 10 chapters, we turned back around and murdered the shit out of that furry. Burned the fucker alive from the inside!”

“I'm feeling kinda bad after that ending where he becomes a loving husband. Sure, he may have started out by Holly, but there is just something about taming a wild beast that appeals to me.”

“Stop patting my head! I bite you!”

“Also, is it just me or does the whole monster taking over not seem that big of a deal? Wolfman has a car and a seemingly regular job.”

“Eh, maybe Holly just get lucky and all the other humans end up being enslaved.”

“Quite possible. Moving on, Holly enters the titular park. I choose the playground route because it was the tactical superior choice and came face to face with the worst monster yet.”

“Gnomes...”

“Nasty little buggers. They are like the discount version of Dwarfs.”

“And yet you helped them.”

“This was obviously the correct solution.”

“The butt-plug solution.”

“That was weirdly accommodating for Holly. I know some girls are really into anal, but...”

“Don't look at me like that!”

“Having appeased the gnomes, we met Holly's friends.”

“Oh yes, Holly has friends as well. We didn't mention them before.”

“I mean, lets be honest, they don't matter. Which is further highlighted by the fact that they are brainwashed.”

“But despite that, Holly goes with them. She might be a badass, but she is also a bit of moron.”

“Yes, I imagine eventually there will be an option to not go with them, but alas no such luck right now. We met a vampire queen who offered us to become a princess.”

“It sounded like a good deal to me.”

“You know how the saying goes, there is just no future for a princess at prom.”

“So, once again it's time. Pretty brutal as well, you also slaughtered your brainwashed friends.”

“They attacked first. Misplaced mercy will only get you killed.”

“And that's where the story stops. Yet another one that the author just fucking abandoned.”

“I wouldn't say that. It seems he is just really committed to the Halloween theme, as all the chapters where uploaded in October.”

“Oh? You mean he is going to continue it this year?”

“I thought you didn't like it?”

“I didn't! There was way too little sex in there!”

“It does appear that the sex is gated behind the bad ends. I suppose you can always pick the wrong option, but that ruins the immersion.”

“Sex should be a reward! The vampire lady was pretty hot! We should have been able to restrain and fuck her!"

"That is true. I think this was a bit of a missed opportunity for sexual garlic ."

"Oh hey! I was wondering when the urge to vomit would come up this time!"

"Beyond that...it does look like there is quite bit of setup and foreshadowing going on, which I like. I do feel the difficulty curve is somewhat poorly implemented tough. The wolfman was the most difficult foe, then the gnomes and the vampire lady. Logically, it should have been the opposite order.”

“Wasn't that just dumb luck?”

“No, with both the gnomes and the vampire lady what you had to do was fairly reasonable and you could understand the logic behind it. But with the wolfman it seemed rather haphazard. You had to attack, then flee, then attack again.”

“Eh, I would have beaten the furry on my first try.”

“Sure you would. Shall we proceed to the masturbation question?”

“Nope, wolfdicks don't do it for me.

“Yes, here a negative as well. “

“You know Marcie, I kinda noticed something.”

“Oh?”

“Whenever you do the choices, they suck!”

“Nonsense, bar that one misstep at the beginning I did see us trough safely.”

“Yeah! But the objective is to masturbate to this shit! So avoiding all the sexy scene is clearly a failure on your part.”

“I don't think that's fair.”

“And I don't care. When the author updates this on Halloween I do the choices!”

“You know Gina, there is no guarantee he will.”

“Oh he better or I show the fucker something really scary!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)