More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkasknight667 Darkasknight667

Who are you?

Sarah

You woke up with such , that you fell out of bed.

"Honey? Are you ok?" Asked my father's second wife, Amber, through the closed door.

"Yeah, I just tripped!" You replied.

"It might help to clean your room once in a while." Amber said as she walked away.

You stood up, rubbing your butt as you looked around. Your room wasn't that messy. There were a few clothes laying about, but it was much cleaner than your room in the old world. You spot a mirror in the corner and walk over to it.

You were stunned. You hadn't been ugly in the old world, most probably would've said you were Average, maybe a little above. Enough to pass through crowds completely unseen. But the you in this world was a bombshell. Like holy shit! You had always called yourself straight, with a little Bi curiosity. But if someone looking like you right now had asked the old you out on a date, you wouldn't have hesitated to say yes.

Your hair was a tad shorter than you used to wear it. You typically had it reaching mid-back, but in this world, it was upper-back. You didn't dislike it, but then again, you had never really cared about your hair that much, or anything. You just treated everything as is. Your hair wasn't something to be amazing, it was just another part of your body.

You remember many conversations lasting a long time where your girlfriends would try to convince you to care more about your appearance. You didn't exercise, your metabolism took care of it. You didn't wear makeup. You didn't fuss over your clothes. Looking back, that was probably why no one asked you out on a date.

But at the same time, you couldn't blame your lack of appearance care or others for not getting a date. You had never asked anyone out either. With this new body, you were determined to be more social.

Looking through the new memories that the God had promised, you found all the immediately important information.

Looking at your own reflection, you were just as petite as your old body, but it had the muscles of someone who regularly worked out. Your legs seemed to go on forever and had a hidden strength, while not looking bulky. Your stomach was toned and flat, something that would've made any girl jealous. Your arms were thin, almost weak looking. Your strength was definitely in your legs. Your face was gorgeous, with eyes of deep green.

Your hair was a beautiful red, while your old hair was a light brown. That would take some getting used to. Your new memories told you that while your mother had the same black hair, red hair was fairly common in your mother's family.

You grabbed your tits, which rested high on your chest. They were pretty firm, enough to bounce but keep their shape. Your memories told you that you always had to wrap them close to your chest when you ran, which was apparently pretty frequently. They were C cups, which you were happy with. Your old body had been B cups, bordering on A. Big enough to stop being mistaken as a guy from a distance, but small enough to not cause back problems.

Turning around to observe your ass, you were quite happy. It looked amazing, and acting on a random thought, you spanked yourself. You let out an unbelievably cute sound, and were amazed at how your ass moved. Had it not been your own ass, you could easily see yourself spanking it for a very long time. As it was, you would probably spank yourself here and there. It was because it was fascinating to watch, not at all because of how good it felt. Totally not that.

There was only one last thing to examine, but you hesitated. You don't know why, but you were a little anxious about it. Your new memories told you about it, but you knew you still had to look. Mustering your courage, you quickly threw off your panties.

There was no hair, which you preferred anyway. It was smooth, and what you assumed most pussies looked like. Widening your legs a little, and opening the lips, you saw that your hymen was gone. Almost in a panic, you searched through the new memories. You hoped you weren't in a relationship. You would love to be in one, but would prefer for it to be one you consciously made, not one you woke up in.

Your memories informed you were still technically a virgin. You had never been in a relationship or had sex. You had, however, experimented. You had 'borrowed' one of your mother's dildos, and hadn't returned it yet after 8 months. The you of right now had a suspicion that she knew and was glad that you were exploring.

On a hunch, you turned around and spread your ass cheeks. Your memories told you that you had only ever use fingers on your anus. You had enjoyed what little you had done, but was too scared to do much more than 2 fingers with little movement.

You turned back to face the mirror. Deciding to have a bit of fun, you started posing. You started out with innocent one, then cute ones, moving into funny ones, before ending on sexy poses. When you were finished, you were amazed to find that you had made yourself wet. Feeling the wetness, you were embarrassed at being horny for yourself.

You spun away from the mirror and jumped into your bed, shoving the pillow into your face. After a few moments, you smelled bacon. It didn't matter what world or body you were in, the smell of bacon makes everything better. You almost jumped out of the room to find the source, just catching yourself with your hand on the handle, before realizing that you were naked.

Your memories told you that it was pretty normal to be naked in your own home, even for families. But you couldn't quite muster up the courage to do it. Which was fine. It seemed like the previous you in this world had been shy. In your old world, this would've meant that you had worn very bulky clothes and tried to hide. In this world, 'shy' meant that instead of going buck ass nude, you only wore panties and an oversized shirt.

Going to your closet, you picked out such an outfit and threw it on. After trying on several pairs, it seemed like all of the panties in your new wardrobe hugged your ass and seemed to accentuate the beautiful curves of your ass. You decided to forgo a bra, which was typical for even your old self. When at home you didn't like to bother with them.

Finally 'dressed' you ran downstairs, towards the smell of bacon.

In the kitchen, your father was at the head of the table reading the paper on his tablet while occasionally talking to your mother about the local clinic they ran together. Your father's second wife, Amber was cooking the bacon and some eggs. She also helped with the business, she managed the patients. Their appointments, their prescription orders, etc. Your third mother, Lora, was the only one not in the business. She instead ran the house. She kept the kitchen stocked, the house clean, anything that pertained to the house was ran through her.

Your mother was the only one not pregnant. Amber was 6 months while Lora was 2 months. Your mother would've been pregnant, but decided not to have a fourth and instead focus on the Clinic. But you had a suspicion that she wanted more children.

As was the societal norm, all members of a Harem looked out for and raised the children equally. You could hardly remember the time when your mother had been your father's only wife. As it was, your father was considered a little weird for only having three wives. Yet, none ever called him on it as all three of his wives were total babes. They could've all passed as supermodels. And it didn't help that everyone was in their underwear.

Normally, they would all be naked, as they were at home. But out of consideration for how shy your previous self had been, they all wore underwear.

Lora was currently sweeping the kitchen. A stack of plates and utensils were on the island.

"Hey Lora, would you like me to set the table?"

"Actually, Sarah, could you go wake your brothers?" Lora asked

"If they complain, just tell them that breakfast is done." Commented Amber

"Is it?" Your father asked, looking up from his tablet for a moment.

"Almost, but saying its already done will get them out of bed faster."

Your mother chuckled at that.

So up the stair you went to wake them up. Their room was right across the hall from yours. The two were twins. They had turned 20 a few months back, while yourself had turned 18 last month.

You decided to wake them up suddenly. You burst through their door yelling that breakfast was done.

"Wakey wakey ya lazy bums! Breakfast is done!"

It was only after you finished speaking that you realized that they were both already awake and didn't have a shred of clothing on either of them. George was at their dresser, apparently getting boxers. Adam was stretching in the middle of the room.

George was all muscle. He used to play football, what position, you forgot. But his body was built for strength and speed. He wasn't the quickest to move, but once he got going, very little could stop him. Many had been trampled, trying to stop him.

Adam had been a star member of his gymnastics team. His muscle was flexible, but very present. You had once seen him scale a 20ft brick wall and break pencils with nothing but his fingers.

Despite being near opposites, they got along just as well as you'd expect twins to. And while their bodies had been trained for very different sports, their dicks were nearly the same. In the few seconds you saw them before slamming the door shut, you saw that they both were at least 7in.

Back in the hallway, you fell to your knees, your entire face a burning red. In both worlds, the only dicks you had ever seen, were in porn. Which was amazing, considering the world your previous self had grown up in. How had she gone 18 years without seeing a dick? Your memories told you that public nudity was still frowned on, despite not being illegal. And she was very shy. Many men and women had hit on her, but she had just been too shy.

You retreated back to the kitchen, with your brothers joining the family shortly after. Amazingly, neither of them seen surprised or anything about being seen by their sister while they were naked. They just carried on like it was a normal day.

You were silent throughout the entire meal.

Afterward, you helped Amber and Lora clean up while your brothers went back upstairs to change for work. George worked as a blacksmith. He worked with a few others that took custom orders. Adam worked as a Lab Tech in the research department for a Pharmaceutical company.

After you cleaned up, your father asked you to sit down and talk.

"Sarah. It is now time for the same talk I had with your brothers after they turned 18."

"Ok?"

"Though this one will be slightly different because you are a woman."

"What is this?"

Your mother spoke up, "Honey, what do you want to do with your life?"

"I don't know." Which was true, even in your old world, you had practically zero ambition. And in this new world, you had less than zero ideas about what you could do, let alone want to do.

"Darling, most women your age tend to seek out a husband. Now, I don't want you to think that you have to, or that you should. The only thing you should do, is what you want to." Said your father.

"We gave you a month after your birthday to calm down and celebrate turning 18. You are graduating in a few months. Now we want you to figure out what you want to do afterwards. And don't think that whatever you choose is permanent. Do you want to go to Collage to pursue a degree? Though I have seen and heard that Degrees are becoming pointless, but it would give you a sense of living by yourself while still being in the familiar setting of school." Your mother suggested.

"Or you could get a job at the bank. I have a friend who is the manager and he is looking for employees. I also have a friend in an office position. Or you could look for yourself. Or you could even decide to focus on finding a Husband, however, if you decide to do that then I would still like for you to have at least a part time job." Added your father

"We don't want you to think we need an answer right now."

"Of course not."

"But we would like an answer soon. So take some time, and think about it. Do some research, look around."

"However, with Amber being pregnant and giving birth soon, we would like to convert your room into a nursery."

"I don't have a problem with that, but where would I go?"

"Your brothers'"

You were too stunned to speak.

"We have thought about this, your mothers and I think it would help you. To be around boys your age, to see them more than just in work clothes."

"Or less." Commented Lora from the pantry.

"But but, what?"

"Honey. We know we just said we don't want to you into anything, but we also see how you are around other people in a relationship. We think it would help you to overcome you shyness and help you put yourself out there."

"But they sleep naked!"

"So do the rest of us, you included." Said your mother

"Alright hun, go get packed. Just put your stuff in their room. I'll have them move your bed over when they are back from work. But go get dressed for school, don't want you being late."

By the tone of your father's voice, that was the end of the conversation, and his final decision.

What is School like in the New World?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)