More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by leroy leroy

What is White’s first move?

Sarah steps out first (King's Pawn)

Sarah was a bit nervous. Her friends had been telling her about the games for weeks and had been trying to get her to go with them and play. She'd watched a few videos and it looked like a lot of fun but she was still hesitant. While the game didn't use a person's face to avoid embarrassing anyone she still didn't want her boyfriend to catch her going out like this. She considered inviting him but with the way the game was played she was worried he would take it the wrong way. While it wasn't really having sex with other people the idea was there. It had been after a particularly bad fight with him that she'd agreed to go, thinking she was spiting him. She told her friends to save her a slot and they did.

Of course, the very next day he just had to show up with flowers and chocolate as an apology and they'd made up quite spectacularly. She didn't dare tell him about what she'd done and the thought of going through with it made her feel guilty. Her friends convinced her that she had to be there now that a space was reserved and with some misgivings she'd caved. That was how she now found herself standing on the board as a scantily dressed white pawn waiting for her controller to make the first move. Her pawn body was significantly changed, her tits had shrunk down from a D cup to a B and her body was also slimmer, her hair had also changed from brown to bright red and her skin was significantly paler, likely to show the difference between the pieces.

She wasn't sure about how she felt. This game was all women, Sarah had never considered herself a lesbian but she'd dabbled a bit in college. The way the black pieces were looking at her made her feel a bit uncomfortable. She had thought that they might be gentler with her than if this were a mixed gender game but now she wasn't so sure. She almost missed it when her controller finally spoke.

"King's pawn, e2 to e4"

She took a deep breath and stepped forward two spaces. The game began with her. She noticed she was now near the middle of the board. She wasn't sure how long she would be staying in the game.

Black's turn

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)