More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Willbot Willbot

Does Sarah leave?

Sarah isn't finished just yet

Mrs. Olivia helped her naked patient free her legs from the stirrups, and gave her a hand getting to her feet, her legs obviously wobbly from the orgasm the nurse had administered to her. After she managed to regain a steady footing, the aide that had been watching everything unfold from up close held out her clothes for her to take, but was completely ignored by the flushed student. Sarah--as I'd heard the nurse call her--stood there completely naked, but showed no sign of shame or embarrassment on her part. Her demeanor seemingly demonstrated a peace of mind I thought of as being usually reserved for clothed people.

"Mrs. Olivia, could I get an enema before I go?"

"Oh, of course Sarah," the nurse replied through the pussy-juice covered fingers she'd unconsciously stuck in her mouth. "Amanda, go set up an enema for Sarah... oh, and..." She reached behind Amanda and stuck her hand down the back of her designer jeans, sticking her middle finger far and fast enough up her aide's rear to give her a comically surprised expression. She prodded around a bit before pulling it out and examining it. "...Give yourself one too."

"Yes ma'am, Mrs. Olivia."

The two walked over to the far wall, still clearly visible to those of us in the waiting room, where the aide began to take off her pants, and Sarah, obviously no stranger to nurse's office enemas, began to gather the necessary supplies.

So... NOW will the nurse see you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)