More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Willbot Willbot

So... NOW will the nurse see you?

No, and no time to wait around.

"When you've finished setting yourselves up, I want you to have Sarah wait in the waiting room area until her enema is finished," the nurse said, walking over to the front counter. She picked up the sign in sheet, which I had yet to sign, and stuck her probing finger into her mouth, giving it a taste as she read.

"Tori? Is Tori here? She's next... Oh, there you are..." An unfamiliar underclassmen girl, blonde and cute as a button, gathered her things into her Hello Kitty backpack, stood up and walked around to behind the counter, where Amanada and Sarah were helping each other insert enema tubes into their anuses.

I did a quick count of how many girls were ahead of me. There were six, which I estimated would take at absolute least twenty five minutes. I took a look at the clock and knew waiting would cause me to miss attendence during homeroom, which with my records, I couldn't afford to do, even if it meant missing out on the show in the Nurse's office.

"I'll come back later..." I muttered to no one in particular, picking up my bag and walking back out into the hall. "Later," I knew, would be my study hall, toward the end of the day. Glancing back behind me through the plate glass window that made up the front of the nurse's office, I could see that new girl, Tori, lifting her longsleeve white polo shirt over her pigtailed head. I sighed at what I knew I was missing, and turned away.

Go straight on back to homeroom, then?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)