More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by Mordredaggrfall Mordredaggrfall

What's next?

Sarah drags the tip of the Tazapper across your bare skin

Sarah teases you with it, dragging it across your skin, lingering on your tits, before moving, slowly, down to your pussy. It was already sore from the hard, hard, hard fucking they both gave you, making you squirm, anticipating the dreadful zap. She pulled back and devilishly grinned, she got what she wanted, you to have a toy you hate. "Place it on her dresser. She should have a reminder to obey." Sarah said, handing the Tazapper to Elena who placed it on the dresser, next to the little makeup you owned.

Sarah waits for Elena to sit on her knees, next to you "Rub her clit, hard as you want. I need to cum." she takes the strapon off and crawls onto your face "Make me cum, Em." you, after hearing her affectionate name for you, makes you lick her hard and took no time to make her cum. You felt your clit get pinched and rubbed, Elena teased and tortured your pussy, making you cum hard. Sarah leaned forward as she cums, then got off of you "Get your rest. I'll stay right here, my Em." she laid next you, while Elena kissed her mistress and left you to rest. "I'll have to make her kiss you." you heard as you drifted off to sleep, exhausted from the three orgasms they gave you.


You woke up, meeting blue eyes. "And why is your hand down there, Em?" Sarah asked. Your eyes opened wide, filling with fear and confusion.

"Wh-" you pulled your hand up and saw juices on them. You tasted it and it was yours. When did that happen? you thought, focusing back on Sarah's eyes fading to red.

"Answer me." she commanded "Why did you cum?"

"I don't....please..."

Her eyes went a redish blue, and you felt numb, her voice getting louder and at the same time soft, like it was right inside your head "Is it a dream?"

"Yes. It was a dream I had. I....it was about you and Elena." you said, like a robot.

"What was the dream?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)